Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 00:11:46 )
I've been walking along the old golf course path behind my apartments again, and turns out: someone had planted a peach tree next to it a while back! Some peaches are growing, and should be ripe next month. I also suspect there's a ton of grape vines everywhere. Do ya'll have any known wild fruit trees n shrubbery in parks n stoof?

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 00:27:08 )

Oooh, that's pretty cool!

I know there's a community garden in one of the neighborhoods nearby.
I don't think it sees a lot of care though.

When i lived in my old town, just on the outskirts there were a lot of wild Saskatoon berry bushes that grew.
My aunt liked to go out there and pick some for jam.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 00:54:24 )

Oh that’s really cool! I wish that it was easier to find wild fruit trees and bushes. There aren’t any where I live. :(

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:07:03 )

@Fellowsheep: My mom's property used to be an orchard a long time ago. It isn't a lot of land, so they eventually moved all of the trees to a much larger location. They left one pear tree behind, so every year my mom has lots of fresh pears. There's also a couple of blackberries bushes she planted herself.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 09:54:56 )
Well, there's raspberry bushes that grow in the front yard every summer. I have fun memories of eating them when I played outside. Rhubarb grew in the backyard, but I don't think we ever made anything with it.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 09:55:09 )
X X X

I have blackberries growing in my garden and I planted some more fruit this year.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.