Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing One Thousand Horrors [1x1 | Lufi & Eevee]

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 00:47:25 )

Emily had opened her mouth before Amelia finished saying cat cafe, but she quickly stopped herself from speaking. She didn't like being too predictable.

"Well the starbucks is closer to the theater... but we have a lot of time to kill so I think the cat cafe is a better choice!"

She walked out the door with Amelia and got into the car. She always loved Amy's little Volkswagen, even though it didn't quite fit her friend's style. She picked up her phone and started searching for movie showtimes, determined to pick a movie before they were left with few choices. There was only one movie that even sounded remotely like a horror film, and it was listed as romance.

"Ugh, there's not a single horror movie showing right now." She sighed, still scrolling through the vast list of movies. "Wait... there's one, but it's at some weird little theater I've never heard of, The Final Cut. I've never heard of this movie either." She tapped on it to get more information, but the description page was blank aside from the tags: horror, terrifying, Unrated.

"Forget this movie, it sounds like one of those sketchy places, you know... where people go to watch bad stuff." Her face was starting to burn with embarrassment. "Let's just go see something else."

Voltie — Eevee/Eli Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 07:13:14 )
"Ohhh," Amelia giggled. "I've heard of The Final Cut. It isn't one of THOSE places, but they do show weird little indie films. I saw one there with April once..." Her face twisted a little with disgust as she said the name. "Enough about that though. If you don't want to go there, we can always just ask Tomas if he's busy. Maybe he'll want to hang out with us!"

She realized Tomas probably wouldn't be willing to come out until the sun began to set. He was weird about daylight. In fact, he probably wasn't even awake yet. Amelia was willing to call him though. There was a chance he'd pick up and say yes.

"I'll give him a call now!" She used the voice commands for her phone to dial the number. It rang 6 times before going to voicemail. "Hmmm, guess he isn't awake. Well, what do you want to do Emily?"

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 07:38:31 )

Emily blushed at the mention of Tomas' name. As much as she would love to see him now, she knew it wasn't likely to happen.

"Tomas isn't going to answer the phone Amy. You know he won't." She tried to hide her disappointment when the call went to voicemail. "If you really want to see that horror movie, we can. We don't know anything about it though."

They were just a few blocks from the cat cafe now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.