Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing [Request Thread] I am Semi-Lit. 1x1

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 16:33:26 )
Staff Memo:
This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

I just started getting back into rping after a long asF hiatus. But I want to do more than just rping among friends I've had for years yaknow?

I mostly focus on Yaoi but I will take anything I can get at the moment and would prefer not to have them go fully mature as that's what I am dealing with irl with my friend and I rping haha. May as well keep to site standards ;D
I'm mainly OC-based. It could be original story or in an integrated series (like my friend and I are rping in the Naruto universe).

Not sure on plots etc but that is where this thread will come in handy. Once we have an idea that clicks, move to a new thread to start it up :)

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 20:35:13 )

howdy! i'd love to pick up a few rps around here.
I currently started a silly walk-in one with my friend, but i'd be down for a 1x1.
m// is definitely up my alley also!

If you want, I have all my preferences/ideas/pairings and what not here. So you can take a peak if you'd like! Just something to maybe spark some ideas and get the ball rolling.

What sort of rps do you normally do?
Genres, settings, characters?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 22:44:59 )
@Vermii: used to do *still can*
supernatural m/m etc. mostly vamps, but then there's other things i have done in the past as well, but usually something supernatural aside from the series.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 18:08:53 )

@Harker:
What are you thoughts on mystery and horror themes?

I have a character i'm itching to play who has the ability to pick up on the left over negative energy of the dead.
if he comes in contact with items and people that were of some significance to them, he can sort of see into the left over memories and what not.
He can also make limited connections with "ghosts" but those too are usually just a version of left over energy and memories.
Helps when solving murders and other things going on.

he may also, in some iterations, be a hybrid vampire of some kind. i'm still exploring that part of him. >>

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 21:27:05 )
@Vermii: Horror is fun to me, and mystery is neat too
*love me a good Sherlock mystery or agatha christie

Hybrids can be fun as well. I have a few fangy oc's itching to have a good time. Plus I watch everything that genre, or try to read as well.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 22:10:03 )

@Harker:
nice! i don't have any real plots in mind at the moment tho.
like i said before, all my pairings/buzz words for inspiration are in the thread i linked lol.
All i know is, i'd love to do some kind of horror mystery with my oc!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/28 22:43:58 )
@Vermii: I will likely review that *missed it the first time hahaha* once my Uterus is not being eaten inside out by sharks. ;u;
yeah it'd be neat-o to have some murder mystery or something. I know some tv series I watched a few eps from were like that ish too. Or even like Hellsing-esque. lol

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 01:29:49 )

@Harker:
no problem!
sorry to hear, i hope things ease up soon!

yes, a murder mystery would be splendid!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/29 20:48:02 )
@Vermii: it's gradually getting better, but I'm out of midol ;u;
but otherwise not too bad. Work is exhausting itself lol.

Yeah like what if they end up being detectives, or impromptu ones told to do so from a coven or something cause it's getting too suspicious to the humans.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 05:06:23 )

@Harker:
rip. x -x

Yeah!
I like the idea of our characters starting off on a kind of rivalry or whatever. Like, maybe their both freelance investigators of some kind?

My character has a background soaked in supernatural beings, and I always imagine him having to collect certain creatures as part of some kind of punishment- well, not really a punishment but still a duty he's relegated to for long winded reasons.
Anyway, his searches often leave him to do a lot of detective work! and maybe our characters collide and are after whatever is causing problems for their own reasons? and then we can see where their relationship goes from there. xD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 11:47:55 )
@Vermii: lmao >:3
it sounds like they may scrape each other up a bit at first. Love it haha. But alas, gotta go to work and will chat more about it after work >:3

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 16:34:57 )

@Harker:
who knows, they just might! lol
and yeah, no prob!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 00:39:10 )
@Vermii: Will definitely have more time to deliberate and make up more details/plan thread on the weekend for sure as those are my days off. But I do like the idea. :)

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 00:53:03 )

@Harker:
awesome, can't wait!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 11:28:03 )
@Vermii: Sorry had a very depressing weekend ;u; family related sad stuff that had all the fam out of sorts since Friday. I'll prob chat more today after work though as rping is a great distraction from sad stuff |D

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 17:11:29 )

@Harker:
not a problem at all, life happens. I hope everything is alright!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/3 22:57:18 )
@Vermii: Probably have to attend a funeral very soon D:
But otherwise trying to conceal emotions while at work etc.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/4 17:21:51 )

@Harker:
Oh no, I'm really sorry to hear that.
Well, I'm happy to be the distraction or whatever else is you need during a time like this.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/11 18:13:40 )
@Vermii: Was gonna start the thread but got no time right now. The wake is tonight and funeral tomorrow morning. Maybe by tomorrow night or the weekend.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/12 03:30:57 )

@Harker:
No rush. Take all the time you need!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.