Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Let's talk Sims storylines!

Voltie — Senpai Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 11:34:54 )
I've been playing the sims for over a decade now and I always have a storyline for my households but lately I feel like I am repeating a lot of storylines for my sims, so I am looking for inspiration!

So please let me know any storylines you have played or are currently playing!

My household at the moment is the Eversong family. It started with a girl called April Young, who was an aspiring model (a mod career) and she met Jasper Eversong, an aspiring musician. I basically just wanted to get them from extremely poor to extremely rich celebrities. For the next generation I am planning on having their daughter become an explorer and perhaps marry someone she meets on her travels. I played this on Sims 3. :)

I also have this kinda weird one about this guy who's lifetime wish is to be a heartbreaker which should be interesting..

Anyways, I would love to hear you guys storylines for any of the sims games, I am sure they're way more interesting than mine lol.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 11:39:59 )
Oh, storylines are always fun. I haven't played Sims for a while so I can't remember much, only that I have one household where two guys are roommates and one's a cop and the other a villain and they have no idea what the other's job is XD
Once I get them to the highest in their careers I wanna play out the reveal maybe hehe XD

Was thinking if either of them ever have kids then the subtle rivalry could continue till the next generation haha, till it finally rounds off with a kid going "ehh I don't wanna be a cop or a baddie I'm just gonna write a book about my family and sell it off as fiction" or something hahah XD
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 15:11:21 )
Well, I'm still starting in the Sims 4, so that'll be later. One I've had the longest is the Reaper family. Ari Reaper wanted to enter the music career since she loves to sing and her husband, Crimson Reaper, entered into the justice field. Both reached the peak of their jobs with Ari being a well known composer and Crimson being a secret agent. They also started a family of mostly girls(I swear to God, I only have so many children because boys were difficult) and one boy. The three oldest are in their teens and the three youngest are still kids. They all have different likes, with some taking after their mom and some after their dad. To teach the kids responsibility, they also adopted a dog and a cat, who get along swimmingly(also both female. I jokingly call it the Estrogen household).
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.