Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support Forgot PW, Sent Email ~resolved~

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 17:30:37 )
Heya! I am posting on behalf of @DelphicDreamer:. She forgot her pw, first tried the normal reset (with her email) despite the "it's borked" message. Welp, she, as expected, got nada so on May 17th she sent an email to admin@voltra.us.

She's worried it wasn't receieved, or not enough info. Is there any additional info she should have provided besides username?

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 18:27:31 )
I can confirm the email was received. I responded with further steps to regain access, but it appears my message was not recieved from the admin@voltra.us email.

I've just messaged the user with my personal email on how they can access their account. Thanks!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 18:49:51 )
@Hazer:
@Fozzy:

I figured you guys' were up to somethin'. Thanks for the reply & update! I'll check with her to make sure she got it, and let her know to check her spam/junk just in case, too! c: Once she confirms, I'll post a close rquest for this.

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 19:10:14 )
issue 100% resolved! Thank you!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 19:19:15 )

Since this is now resolved I will lock this thread. If there are issues again you can open up a new thread.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.