Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Links Above Posts Not Working

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 12:33:30 )
This is probably my fault for using Internet Explorer, but while using it (Internet Explorer 11, if that matters), I'm not able to click any of the links above topics. (i.e. Mention, Quote, or Edit.) When I was using Google Chrome earlier, I was able to edit one of my posts just fine.

I have already tried clearing my cache and resetting everything. This still might be something on my end, but I just thought I should mention it in case anyone else uses IE and is also having these issues. (Clearly, it means that I just need to make sure all my posts are correct the first time around...)

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 22:05:27 )
Okay, as an addendum to this, since it seems to be browser-related while using IE (I was able to do all of this fine on Chrome, so, I might need to start using that for this), I'm unable to use arrow keys or select with my cursor while in the comment box of anyone's profile. Any attempts to use arrow keys to move the cursor instead move it to the end. While I can select places in the text, and the cursor appears to show up, if I attempt to type anything it will instead be sent to the end of whatever has been written already.

Please ping when responding to me, to make sure I see your reply!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.