Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat How is your morning going?

Voltie — Derpy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/17 13:21:20 )
I’m.. great. LOL. Ok so.. I really don’t do spiders. At all. Ever. Anywhere. I can handle the little ones better than the large ones.

This morning I went to get a jacket from the boxes we have packed in the spare bedroom.. only to be met with a large wolf spider.

My thought process is, if I don’t deal with it now, it will disappear and find itself somewhere I don’t want it to be. So I get a shoe and.. cleaning spray. My attempt ended in me crying because I couldn’t find the now hopefully dead spider body..

So I spent this morning changing my outfit and freaking out that it may have landed on me. Yay!

Anyone else having a beautiful morning? Lol
Can I start mine over?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/17 16:29:56 )
Is it spider season or something?

My morning was lazy .___.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/17 16:41:27 )
I guess so. We get Wolf Spiders like crazy. And it is usually on the day that my husband is gone early for a work meeting. DX
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/17 17:36:46 )
X X X

I have a few of those around. They're my pets and eat the nasty bugs and mosquitoes

Donator — ♥? Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/17 17:51:20 )

I would cry.
I haven’t seen a wolf spider in like yeaaaaars. I don’t live in areas where they have high numbers thankfully.

My morning has been good tho, got my apartment cleaned up & I work in 2 1/2 hours :p

FC SW-5104-7051-7446

Voltie — cat IRL Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/17 18:08:32 )
oh no!! @____@
spiders don't bother me too much, unless they're physically on me
but I can definitely understand being spooked out by that!!

my morning has been weird
I woke up at 5 am randomly and couldn't fall back asleep for a few hours x__x I think I was anxious bc of a project my friend and I were doing today
but I managed to get a couple more hours of sleep and am doin okay now haha
art by me
artkickstarter

Voltie — Derpy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/17 18:27:26 )
I’ve wanted to cry all day, sadly. Since this morning it has been stupid stressful all day. It’s like it’s Monday or something. I want to go home and start over. I need a nice hot bath.

I did sit there and cry. I can’t do big spiders. Lol
Artemis is my main

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/17 22:26:14 )
I think ants would just annoy me.

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/18 01:33:13 )

If you're reading this, I am procrastinating...

I don't have how I feel about spiders, I find them fascinating but to have one on me with the thought it would bite, yeahno.

Yesterday, I submitted my last assignment for one of my last courses, and the rush of relief after was insane. It's like 10:30am and I've spent the last 2 or so hours entertaining my rats because I missed hanging out with them so much, I've been hella busy (they come out daily but not for excessive amounts of time)

Today my plans are to vote (whole new subject), get some sausage sizzles for breakfast and then maybe go see a friend or two tonight ~

So my morning so far is fantastic, I feel kickin' c:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/18 02:02:56 )
@Aly: Might I ask what your leg item is?
Also I don’t like spider pictures either. Like no I don’t wanna see your fancy spider making a web on your porch on Facebook. LOL

ooooh sausage sounds tasty.
Congrats on turning your assignment in!
I love rats. They’re so cute!

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/18 02:09:13 )

If you're reading this, I am procrastinating...

@Laniakea: There's been that video of the girl having the spider crawl on her at least twice this week on my facebook!
    And the one where it's like "i hate spiders" and it looks like a post, and ends up being post-ception and BAM spider xD

And, of course you can!
    It's the Sea Witch item from 2018 The Breaker Beach event c:
    one of my favorite items aaa

COMMISSION | GUIDE | PREMADES

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/18 02:11:56 )
@Aly: ah crap I got distracted for that event LOL. Thank you! Time to scour the exchange and save haha.

Ugh that post! I prefer the one with the cockroaches instead of the spiders- the fake post post.

Thankfully I haven’t seen the girl letting a spider walk on her. But I usually see the ones where they are trying to put Tupperware over a GIANT spider and it jumps at them.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.