Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games DANGANRONPA

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 16:51:13 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

I started this game series two weeks ago, I have successfully avoided spoilers all these years.
I've heard well and clear the anime is pretty shitty compared to the game, so I went right for it.
(After beating the first game I watched the first season of the anime and agreed- the 'tone' and atmosphere was
way off and characters weren't nearly as fleshed out making it feel stale rather than dark and immersive like the game)

I beat Danganronpa 1 in a week, LOVED it.
I think I am almost done Danganronpa 2

I'm at the part I just discovered Nagito was tortured and killed.
Presently, I'm guessing it was Sonia but I haven't started the investigation yet.

Naturally, I will play the third game after.
I'm really into this series and wanted to make a thread about it! Kinda absorbed into the fandom while still trying to dodge plot spoilers xD
If you haven't heard of Danganronpa then I highly suggest playing the games- it's kinda like...phoenix wright ISH but darker and more intense.

Junko Enoshima is an excellent bad guy and I love her entire concept.
The only deep emotion she is capable of feeling is despair and thus hunts it down for herself and others
to experience...almost as if she is doing her version of an act of kindness, she craves deeper emotions and since that is the only
one she can feel thats the only one she can conceive to share with others and therefore causing others extreme emotional pain including herself.
It's a great premise. "I love you so I'm going to throw you into a deep state of despair with me because this is the only feeling that gives me life- I want to share that with you."

But now that she's dead I wonder what the deal with Monokuma is-or how she even came to having control of a few in the first place.
And is the new monokuma...wielder (lol?) just another psycho person B or the original creator or what? I guess I'll find out soon xD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/27 08:14:36 )
@Millet: Loved the first one, but never finished the second one. guess I got distracted while playing it.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.