Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Mellonin's Ramblings

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/4 23:51:16 )
Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!

Mellonin's Ramblings

The home of random bits of story and poetry by Mellonin.
Find me on Fanfiction.Net under the name of ~Mellonin

We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 15:52:46 )

Story Idea : Harry Potter : The idea came from a Facebook post. Seers becoming more pro-active with their foretellings; a cleric claiming that they had seen an entire village burning to the ground. When a villager questions them, they throw a lit torch into a building, etc. The idea is that they make sure their predictions come true. What if Sybill Trlawney had done something similar with her predictions of Harry Potter's death that she made in Prisoner of Azkaban?

Story Idea : Harry Potter / Thief (2014) : Harry Potter is Garrett from the Thief (2014) game. He was pulled from his world by unknown forces, and ended up growing up on the streets of The City. When Albus Dumbledore appears, it is revealed that time runs differently between the world of The City and the world that Hogwarts exists in - for Dumbledore and those back in Hogwarts, mere days have passed, while for Harry/Garrett, years have passed.

Sory Idea : Harry Potter / The Old Kingdom : Harry Potter ends up in the world of The Old Kingdom, learning the magic of the Clayr. I ended up writing this one! It's far from finished, though. Here is a link . . . In Renascentia Azkaban

Story Idea : Harry Potter / Law & Order SVU : Harry Potter contacts the Unspeakables after he learns about the prophesy. They give him the option to rewrite reality, but it has no gauruntees of success. He ends up as the son of John Munch, with no memory of his previous life, while The Wizarding World loses it's collective mind searching for a young man who, technically, no longer exists. Harry, meanwhile, is living on the streets of New York, with memories of moving through the foster care system there, and finally comes under the radar of his 'father' ... Detective Munch of the SVU

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 15:52:56 )

Reserved.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 15:53:05 )

Reserved.

Voltie Posted 8 months ago ( 2023/08/23 19:47:51 )
Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Reserved

We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?
Mellonin's Ramblings

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.