Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Steam handles?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 16:25:25 )
I'd like to find people who like multiplayer games on steam, and might be interested in playing every once in a while.

Games like L4D, Lovers in a dangerous spacetime, etc (I'll add more if I remember haha).

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 18:43:16 )
I go by Xeul. If the profile pic is a lady painted like chaos, thats me! I have way too many games to list and am constantly buying more. Perhaps we will have a few in common.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 18:48:14 )

I believe I only have 1 multiplayer game from steam and that's a shooter game called Toxikk.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 19:33:58 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: yeah, i've heard that stardew valley has the power to lure in a lot of different players. Any strategy games you prefer? And have they always been your favorite? Also, I have yet to play Borderlands 2 still.

@Bioshock: I'll definitely add you, haha. Wr'll check out what we have in common, no worried :)

@glume: Same here. And I STILL eagerly await the summer sale. Even though my library is collecting dust.

@vengeance: is it any good?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 20:49:30 )

@So What: I wish I could tell you XD But it's in my long list of unplayed games. But there is a free to play version.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 02:38:00 )

Sneebles

I got L4D2, Dead by Daylight, White Noise 2, Human Fall Flat, Paladins, Minion Masters and Starbound!
Always lookin' for more to play with! I'm limited to what i can play tho. low end laptop. rip me lol.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 13:24:37 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: Oh man... The 9nly conflict related strategy I played has to be Diplomacy, the browser edition, with some friends. It was actually really fun, even though it lasted about a week.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 23:09:31 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad:
Which good world building games do you play on steam?
I've been searching for a good one.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/5 02:46:51 )
I've been looking for new games to get into- what's this "lovers in a dangerous spacetime?"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.