Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hi I am new.

Voltie — Hermit Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 01:06:32 )
Hi heard about this place from a friend.
a short little thing about myself: Cat mom, witch, armature gardener, tarot card reader, maenad in a past life.

the void.
Conspiracy theories.
dolls.
Philosophy.

hates:
strangers touching me.
sunlight.

shows I like: Brooklyn nine nine, chilling adventures of Sabrina, Charmed, Lucifer, Handmaid's tale, GLOW and Russian doll.

my Hobbies: cooking, gardening, watching movies, art, crafts (of various kinds), nature walks and listening to music.

Thank you for reading :)

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 01:13:22 )
Nine nine! Welcome~ I hope you enjoy it here friendo Feel free to take a look at The Arcade! Aay stands for avatar above you btw!

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 01:15:54 )
Fae Says --->

welcome to voltra~!!!

I, too, hate strangers touching me XD making sure they don't is half of my service pupper's job haha

~!~ Little White Dragonlet ~!~
Voltra Art Shop ~Closed ATM~ | Voltra Item Shop | Avatar and Art Gallery

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 02:36:32 )
I also appreciate tea and the void.

I also like Charmed and still need to watch season two of Glow.

[Quests][Store]

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 03:58:08 )

@DelphicDreamer: hey welcome to Voltra. You sound like you’ll fit right in!

Voltie — Hermit Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 05:23:29 )
@Totalanimefan: thank you

Voltie — Hermit Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 05:26:10 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: I have bad anxiety so it can cause me an issue. also thank you.

@kira: the void is always a good friend.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 06:03:02 )

@DelphicDreamer: you’re welcome. I like your avatar!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 06:03:15 )

Have you checked out the newbie guide yet?

Voltie — Hermit Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 06:08:48 )
@totalanimefan: thank you actually I have not yet. some times it takes me a bit to figure out a new site, I will check that out any how.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 06:10:50 )

@DelphicDreamer: it’s ok that you haven’t. I’ll link you to it.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 06:11:38 )

Here it is
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/969

Voltie — Hermit Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 06:14:41 )
@totalanimefan: thank you so much that is very helpful.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 06:15:13 )
Fae Says --->

@DelphicDreamer: yee, that's why I have pupper. She's a panic/anxiety response and blocking dog, so her jobs are to a) keep people a certain distance away all the time unless they "accepted people" (like my fiance) b) press against or lay on me in some way when I'm getting anxious or having a panic attack to ground me and help me not disassociate, and c) keep people from touching me (even if they're trying to help) when I'm feeling anxious or having a panic attack

she's actually gotten up on the bed and forced herself between my fiance and I when we're arguing XD kind of stops the argument because suddenly 95lbs of dog lmao

Voltra Art Shop ~OPEN for traditional work ONLY~ | Voltra Item Shop | Avatar and Art Gallery

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 06:21:24 )

@DelphicDreamer: yeah it is really helpful. The person who runs it is great!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Hermit Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 06:23:12 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: That is wonderful you have your pupper to help you . it does't compare but I have an ultra friendly cat who has been helpful for improving my mental state.

I am just glad people do not touch me very much, since recently it has been very hard to leave the house. so being touched, well being out could trigger a issue.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 06:36:32 )
Fae Says --->

@DelphicDreamer: my friend actually has a cat that does that! he's her emotional support animal like. legally or whatever. like I get that because there's not really any regulation, cats are just more of a mixed bag/liability waiting to happen than dogs, but I still think it's sucky that cats cant be service animals ):

awe well I hope whatever is making things hard for you is something you can handle without a lot of added stress >:

Voltra Art Shop ~OPEN for traditional work ONLY~ | Voltra Item Shop | Avatar and Art Gallery

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 06:38:07 )
Hello Welcome! If you need any help feel free to ask! Everyone is super nice here

Now that you mention it, I hate strangers touching me too D: One time, I dozed off on the bus and some old man touched my head! I was so disgusted and pissed off that I wanted to scream x__X

Voltie — Hermit Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 06:43:23 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: yes, cats can be a mixed bag. I just happen to have a very friendly almost puppy like cat. and I could register him as an emotional support cat. however it wouldn't really mean anything for me right now.
but I heard it is very good to get to get your pet into places that normally don't allow them? not fully sure.

@xaria: thats terrible. I hate it when people just touch you with out asking.
Child of the moon

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 06:49:25 )
Fae Says --->

@DelphicDreamer: mmm kind of? ESA letters have to be a) written within a year of when you want to use it and b) from a liscensed mental health professional, and they're only usable for travel (your animal can be with you and not in a cage/the luggage area), housing(they're a medication, not a pet, so no pet deposit or 'no animal' rule, though you will still have to pay to fix anything they damage), and work(they can be at work with you so long as their presence doesn't cause 'undue and excessive finanical strain' on the company). Though that's all for California, idk about anywhere else ;v;

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.