Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat not on vacation anymore lmao

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 22:51:56 )
Kai says...

yes i am on vacation till may 4th so i’m not currently home, and the cruise ships wifi isn’t the best so voltra and everything else takes like 5 minutes to load properly, BUT i am still alive
i’ll reoly to notifications when i get the time to, i’m gonna find the library on the ship eventually so i’ll reply to them then uwu
hope ur all doing good, also thank u for the cute bunnies!
xoxo gossip girl
(lmao i’m sorry)

Thank you for listening!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 23:54:25 )

@KairoSama: have fun. Make sure to tell us about your trip. On maybe look on the first at the new crate items.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 01:34:26 )
Have a good trip!

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 02:19:06 )
Enjoy your vacation! I've never been on a cruise ship but they seem interesting.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 14:49:22 )
Kai says...

@Totalanimefan: i’ll be sure to tell u guys all about it uwu
and i will, i’ll be checking in from time to time so i don’t miss anything hehe

@SirLionelNigelConrad: so far i haven’t LMAO it did get VERY windy and they have to close the top decks oof

@Jebidah: thank you! it’s great so far uwu

@Kira: i’m enjoying it a lot heh~ and the one i’m on is Royal Caribbean’s newest and biggest ship so far, we managed to get on the inaugural voyage hecc ye
the ship sways if it’s windy but other than that u don’t feel it moving most of the time

Thank you for listening!

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 17:03:51 )
@KairoSama: I got seasick for the first time ever after many years of regularly taking boat rides, so I'd be apprehensive about going on a cruise. I hope it was just a one-time thing.

Enjoy your vacation!

[Quests][Store]

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/24 18:03:37 )

@KairoSama: oh is this a cruise that left from Miami or Ft Lauderdale? I used to live by there.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 12:05:34 )
Kai says...

@Kira: ahh i get that, in February i went on one and had to fly to and from america for it, and while going back home i was sick on a bus, even though i’ve never been travel sick before
it was strange but i chalk it up to plane food >~>
i hope LMAO

@Totalanimefan: nah we boarded in barcelona and we’re leaving when we get to dubai ^^ i have been on one that boarded in florida though if that’s close?

Thank you for listening!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/30 00:20:48 )

@KairoSama: Oh my bad. And yes, those two cites are cruise ports in Florida. ^^;

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/5 22:33:38 )
Kai says...

@Totalanimefan: i THINK it was the second one, we definitely didnt go to miami when we went but i cant remember the name of half the places there LMAO

Thank you for listening!

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 07:49:36 )

@KairoSama: it’s cool. I don’t remember the name of every place I’ve been to lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.