Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Testing, 1, 2, 3 workin on things dnp

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 00:24:35 )

Vermi's Art Shop

PWYW

Sup, I'm Vermii and I've been a member of this site for two years or something?
I don't fckn kno, but I haven't been around that long so I've got next to nothin' to show for it.

AS SUCH, i'm opening up my own little art shop. Hoo hoo!

The rules are simple, good friends. You'll pay me what you want for my art, and I will get you that fart.
Simple? Yes. Simple. Just like I said.

I'll take Volts, Ohms if you're feeling generous, commons of all colors, crate items, orb stuff, event stuff, etc.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 00:24:47 )

Here There Be Samples

Now, onto the goods! The stuff you came here for.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 00:25:00 )

Do's And Don'ts

Things I can and will do:

- Avi Art
- OC art
- Furry Art

Won't Do:

- I probably won't do avi art if it's too complicated for my wittle eyes
- Mecha stuff. Can't pull it off in a pleasing way, I'm sorry.
One day I'll get there.
- Straight up NSFW stuff.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 00:25:09 )

Slots

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 00:25:21 )
Reviews From Satisfied Customers!

"This art fucks!" - My friend Corey
"Woah I like this a lot :OO" - My friend Remi
"Vermii's art make me fart" - @Kira

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 04:31:59 )

Vermii's Wittle Wish Wist

Not a requirement for you to HAVE to offer me these, I am a fckng vulture and will take any scraps you throw at me, but just so you know what tickles my pickle.
*wink wink nudge nudge*

Commons in all colours, bay-bee.
Candy Corn Witch Stuff
Nightwalker stuff

White Rabbit

Haunting

Virus

Raver

Scarecrow

Pumpkin King

Rainbow Mesh

Bearboozled

Bird of Prey

Alice

Demonic

Angel

Cyberon

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 05:13:45 )

Welcome to the Campfire!

"What keeps this eternal fire burning? I seldom question it anymore as I yearn for its warmth. I get a few moments of peace every time I visit it. At the same time, I hate it, as I never want to see it again. I tried burning my hand in it one time, but felt nothing. But how come it is still warm?" - Benedict Baker (?)

Hello! I'm reviving/remaking an old hangout of mine I had on here, eons ago!
I plan to actually be around this time.

This hangout will be Dead by Daylight themed, but you don't have to know anything about the game to chill here.
Anyone and everyone is welcome!

I just... really like Dead by Daylight.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/16 05:16:19 )

- Follow Voltra ToS. Goes without saying.

- Vermii is the entity in charge of this realm! My word is law 'round these parts.
Second to ToS of course... ahem.

- Don't be a jerk, also goes without saying! I'm warnin' ya.
I'll kill ya.

- These are subject to change.

- Most importantly, have fun! Relax.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 20:49:47 )

testing something

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 20:51:16 )

testing again

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 20:55:09 )

yikes im trying here

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 17:56:49 )

Vermii's Avatar Closet

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/13 18:28:12 )

[[Walk in Rp/ Comedy/ Horror/ Fantasy/ Surreal/ Slice of Life]]

Welcome to Malwart, where we sell items from every known dimension for somewhat unbeatable prices!

Enjoy the summer rollback sale, where you can purchase inter dimensional, soul sprouts for a limited offer of 99 cents a bag! Enjoy the fresh crunch and the distant cries of agony in every bite!

Looking for a bold new style? Malwart has all you need for a trendsetting, back to school look with our Chupacabra Leather Book bags, made from real, quality Chupacabras!

Need a mothers day gift this year, but unsure of what to get? Try a Vampire Bloodstone set, now 50% off!
That comes with earrings, a ring, and a protective amulet to ward off the inevitable torment of lost spirits!

Make sure to check back weekly for new sales and pocket dimensions containing new product!
Our store is always expanding beyond the reaches of time and space.

Malwart has everything you need and more, for less!

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/17 03:08:21 )

[[Customer Characters]]

At Malwart, we like to show our valued customers just how much we truly value you!
Sign you soul away with our new loyalty program! Earn new blessings with every 100 purchases, and buy your way to immortality!

-
-
-

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/17 03:26:14 )

[[Employee Characters]]

Looking for career opportunities near you? Try your local Malwart!
Build character, meet new beings, and take advantage of our incredible incentive program!
Plus, we offer amazing benefits. Health care, dental, paid vacations after a millennia of service, free exorcisms, and company outings!

Malwart is an equal opportunity employer, and we ask that you treat other beings, entities and eldritch horrors with respect!

-
-
-

All employee submitted applications will be overseen by the Council of Void, and contracts are soul binding unless stated otherwise.

After a certain number of unexcused tardies and absences, the Council will discuss whether or not this is grounds for termination.
Theft of any kind, vandalism, desecration, murder, rebellion against the Corporate Giants of Old are grounds for immediate termination. You will be asked to submit a letter of resignation, return your uniform and name tag, and you will be sent the pits of torment. Your ashes will be returned home to your family, as well as your final pay cheque.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/17 04:12:01 )

[[Rules n Stuff]]

- Hey, hi, hello! So, as you've read from the first post, this is a silly, slice of life kinda rp with horror and fantasy elements and such.
There is, of course room, for characters and such to adapt their own little stories within the realm, since I intend for this to be a world where legitimately anything can happen. Imagine a Walmart that works similarly to Hogwarts. Weird shit abounds in every corner, but like, x100.
Elves living in the shelves, monsters in the freezers, ancient catacombs in the furniture department, many ways to die horribly, the list goes on.

- So, the usual rules, follow ToS

- Not a requirement to join, but I'll pop a pic of your character and their name in either the Customer or Employee sections (or both!) if you send me a name and the pic you're using.

- Probably won't be using an real life faceclaims of any sort of this.

- Feel free to make your characters any species you want. Hell, you can even make a species up!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.