Howdy! I'm Vermii.
I keep coming back to this site and then forgetting it forever.
I don't wanna keep doing that, I want to stay! so I figure a nice rp or three will keep me coming back!

If you wanna take it to discord, hmu for that. We can do that too!
For the most part though, I'd like to keep it here if possible.

Alright so, I wanna keep this all mostly brief.

I've been into horror lately. That's gonna be a big one for me. I'm open to other things too!!! But horror is my craving atm.
I feel like we can mix horror into pretty much anything, really! Mystery, fantasy, sci-fi, thriller, adventure- whatever! Hell, even humor, as long as it's spooky as well. ;]

I'm an adult

-Been role playing since i was about sixteen, so that's almost ten years now!

-I'm a slooooowwww poster. Like, REAL slow. Sometimes it take me up to a week or more to get back to you, but I WILL get to you!
So, have patience. 'Preciate it!

-I can write anywhere from a few paragraphs to a whole novel. In fact, my posts tend to be on the lengthy side. x -x'
However, I'm not a snob about that kinda thing. I don't expect anyone to mirror my posts! Unless that's yo thang, then go for it! But overall, write me what feels appropriate, even if it's a paragraph in response to one of my novels. xD
My post sizes will vary wildly so it's whatever. I write what I feel like I need to write at the time.

-If and/or when we do any sort of pairings, I'm not particularly picky on what kind. I usually like strong platonic relationships overall, but I can jam to some romance! May have a preference to m// but again, not against whatever you're feelin'! I like to think I'm pretty accommodating and can work with a wide array of things!

-Not picky on gender. I can play any and all!

- I like OOC. I'm not a naturally chatty person, admittedly, I don't particularly start a lot of conversations myself. I'm better at jumping in or following along. But! If you wanna chat, I'm all for it. Having some friends on Voltra would be nice. ; u;

I don't have a lot of ideas atm or any real pairings to dish out that I can think of doing off the top of my head. I'll probably add more stuff as they come to mind, but feel free to hmu if you're interested!
I'm also all for hearing other people's cravings, so don't be shy. Can be anything at all, doesn't even have to include horror!
Worst I can say is no, and even then we could probably even work out some kind of happy medium! Or just something else altogether we enjoy!
I do like plotting with potential partners.

Also! Maybe to inspire a little somethin' somethin', I'm a sucker for cheesy slasher kinda things!
Knife/Machete/chainsaw wielding murderers, dream demons, possessed dolls, vengeful/tortured spirits, the whole shebang!
I also love a TON of mystery and exploration.

Nothing yet, but keep an eye out!