Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Greetings from Gaia!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 16:25:35 )
Hi, there. I'm from Gaia. I'd like to branch out to other websites as I've been on there for 11 years. What is there to do here that's different than other sites? My name is Katana. I spent around 20 minutes figuring out how to create my avatar and buying shop items. This is the result and have 225 Volts left over. Pretty snazzy if I say so myself.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 16:44:46 )
same here..main complaint: no pencil skirts?!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 16:48:21 )
@Operation Katana: So far since I joined I learned.

You can earn volts by using forums.

That blimp on the main page is a daily chance thing? When you see it about to crash you help save them.

There are forum games? Idk where to find them yet though.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 16:57:32 )
Operation Katana:
Hi, there. I'm from Gaia. I'd like to branch out to other websites as I've been on there for 11 years. What is there to do here that's different than other sites? My name is Katana. I spent around 20 minutes figuring out how to create my avatar and buying shop items. This is the result and have 225 Volts left over. Pretty snazzy if I say so myself.

Did you see the post in the CB that brought you here like me?
Also it took me about the same time but I'm left with 180 volts left....

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 17:08:17 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Welcome aboard folks!
Like Gaia, we are an avatar community but please note we don't nearly have the manpower that Gaia has.
That goes for our userbase as well, where daily people online averages around 30 at a time.
We're only a bit over a year old and still working on developing features, so for right now we are mostly just a forum.
Forum games are user run- except for our seasonal events that are staff run. You can find most of the usergames in the
arcade forum.

If you're looking for a faster paced area as you adjust from gaia the undercurrent has no restrictions to how many
posts you may make in a row.

and of course if you have any questions or concerns, anyone with a colored namebox (found at the bottom of the forums tag)
is a staff member and you can message or tag them for assistance!

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 17:57:31 )
Gaia also brought me here. Thanks, CB. I made an account and immediately went to the forums. Still working on an avi

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 18:22:40 )
Potato Queen:
Operation Katana:

Did you see the post in the CB that brought you here like me?
Also it took me about the same time but I'm left with 180 volts left....

I sure did! That's how I found the site and wow there is only an average of 30 users per day? Gaia's got a couple of thousand every day and I thought that wasn't a lot. I'll start using this site more often once I get used to it. Your avatar is looking cool though. :)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 18:23:35 )
Trisha McMillan:
Gaia also brought me here. Thanks, CB. I made an account and immediately went to the forums. Still working on an avi

Thanks to that one user making a post about it there's gonna be more users I'm sure coming in eventually. This place looks pretty interesting and I've been wanting to branch out to other sites similar to Gaia.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 18:25:22 )
Millet:
Millet, spilling the tea:

Welcome aboard folks!
Like Gaia, we are an avatar community but please note we don't nearly have the manpower that Gaia has.
That goes for our userbase as well, where daily people online averages around 30 at a time.
We're only a bit over a year old and still working on developing features, so for right now we are mostly just a forum.
Forum games are user run- except for our seasonal events that are staff run. You can find most of the usergames in the
arcade forum.

If you're looking for a faster paced area as you adjust from gaia the undercurrent has no restrictions to how many
posts you may make in a row.

and of course if you have any questions or concerns, anyone with a colored namebox (found at the bottom of the forums tag)
is a staff member and you can message or tag them for assistance!

Yeah I saw there wasn't a lot of users and is not comparable to Gaia at all in that sense. But hey, gotta start from the ground up somewhere. Hopefully y'all can get advertisements or something to help popularize the site. That'd be a good start. I love the design of it too. Thanks for the information though, I'll look forward to having a good time here.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 21:03:49 )

@Operation Katana: Welcome to voltra. Let me send you a trade with free items.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 21:06:39 )
vengeance:

@Operation Katana: Welcome to voltra. Let me send you a trade with free items.
Thanks Vengeance!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 21:27:42 )

@Operation Katana: you are looking good Katana! Glad to see another new face. We love newbies.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 21:32:14 )
Totalanimefan:

@Operation Katana: you are looking good Katana! Glad to see another new face. We love newbies.

Thanks, friend! Been posting in that one million page thread a lot to rack up on the volts and got over 300 so far... I like formal clothes so hope there are a decent amount here. :D

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 21:38:46 )

@Operation Katana: You’re welcome, and I’ll send you some money and items. You can open the items I’m going to send you to get past event items.
Posting in the undercurrent gets you less volts than posting in other places. ^^; Since it’s a spam forum. I do like posting there though.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 21:40:13 )
Totalanimefan:

@Operation Katana: You’re welcome, and I’ll send you some money and items. You can open the items I’m going to send you to get past event items.
Posting in the undercurrent gets you less volts than posting in other places. ^^; Since it’s a spam forum. I do like posting there though.

Oh, ok. That's nice of you. :D Was wondering why it's only 2 volts for post haha. Seemed kind of strange.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 21:42:14 )

@Operation Katana: You can get up to 10 volts per post. Just make sure that each post is over 10 characters long.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 21:42:33 )

You can get up to 30 volts per post in the non-spam forums.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 21:44:08 )
Totalanimefan:

@Operation Katana: You can get up to 10 volts per post. Just make sure that each post is over 10 characters long.

Neat! :D Thanks again.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 21:46:23 )

@Operation Katana: You’re welcome, and have you checked out the newbie support thread? It can help you learn about the site.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 21:49:35 )
Totalanimefan:

@Operation Katana: You’re welcome, and have you checked out the newbie support thread? It can help you learn about the site.

Have not yet, but I will! I'm sure it'll be of good use.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.