Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — they or he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 19:08:34 )

______________________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv]link link
______________________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv]┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
______________________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv]▏so on so fourth yadda yadda yadda__vvvvvvv_v
______________________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv] nup nup nup, nupnup nup nup, nu_____vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv]
______________________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv]┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday finds you like a bomb That's been left ticking there too long You're bleeding
Some days there's nothing left to learn From the point of no return You're leaving

Hey Hey I saved the world today Everybody's happy nowThe bad thing's gone away
And everybody's happy now The good thing's here to stay Please let it stay
There's a million mouths to fee And I've got everything I need

I'm breathing And there's a hurting thing inside But I've got everything to hide
I'm grieving Hey Hey I saved the world today Everybody's happy now
The bad thing's gone away And everybody's happy now The good thing's here to stay
Please let it stay Let it stay Let it stay Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo the good thing

_________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv]

Voltie — they or he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 19:24:39 )

________vvvvvvv]objection: an ace attorney roleplay
______________________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv]OOC, guidelines, registration, chit-chat thread

________vvvvvvv] Hi everyone,
and thank you for checking out Objection: An Ace Attorney roleplay! Like it says on the tin,
we are a roleplay focused primarily on Capcom's Ace Attorney series. We 're a slice of life/drama
based RP with a cast of colorful characters using sprites straight from the games. It's a casual
and no-pressure environment with a 'write what you want' approach! In addition to that, players
have the choice of participating in the courtroom, where the outcome is never predetermined.
Investigate, interrogate, present, and of course - object - into finding the truth against your fellow players!

Don't know what Ace Attorney is? No problem - you can watch the anime to get started,
or hop in regardless! Want to join, don't want to play an Ace Attorney character?
Original characters and crossover characters from select games are allowed and encouraged!
Don't want to participate in trials? That's fine too!

_________________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv]pointers and guidelines 
______________________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv=vvv]general ideas on how best to get involved

We generally like to play things by ear here and are very easygoing with how
the roleplay is run. Many of us have been involved with this Ace Attorney
roleplay for years, so things are very easygoing. This section is here to
help you get involved with the roleplay rather than bog you down with
regulations. If you're considering joining us, please take the time to read over things!

________vvvvvvv] If you have any questions or concerns - please ask!
________vvvvvvvvvvvvvv] You can either contact me directly or post to this thead with
________vvvvvvvvvvvvvv] any questions, comments, or concernss you might have. We're always happy to help you!
________vvvvvvvvvvvvvv] If something here isn't addressed, if you need to ask if doing something is all right in character,
________vvvvvvvvvvvvvv] Yor if you're unsure about something that happened in the games or thread, ask!

________vvvvvvv]Ace Attorney characters, characters from crossover games, and OCs are permitted.
________vvvvvvvvvvvvvv] Currently accepted crossover series include characters
________vvvvvvvvvvvvvv] from Dangan Ronpa, the Zero Escape games, characters from the Ace Attorney manga+anime,
________vvvvvvvvvvvvvv] as well as characters from the Ace Attorney crossover games. In addition to this,
________vvvvvvvvvvvvvv] original characters from based out of those games are also allowed.

________vvvvvvv]Use common sense on what is and isn't acceptable.
________vvvvvvvvvvvvvv] Before killing someone else's character, ask! Before romanticizing
________vvvvvvvvvvvvvv] someone else's character, ask! Before interrupting a trial, ask!
________vvvvvvvvvvvvvv] Communication is key to a fun roleplay for everybody involved.
________vvvvvvvvvvvvvv] I don't forsee any issues, but if an issue does come up,
________vvvvvvvvvvvvvv] the thread owner has the final say in what happens.

________vvvvvvv]Stay within Voltra's TOS.
________vvvvvvvvvvvvvv] Seems to explain itself - all of Voltra Online's rules and guidelines
________vvvvvvvvvvvvvv] need to be adhered to while in this thread. Breaking Voltra's TOS will get you reported.

________vvvvvvv]We also have a Discord server! Ask for a link!

______________________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv]registering to play
______________________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv]creating your profile and joining the community

Ready to join us? Great! We'd love to have you! For new members joining on their
first character, the only thing I ask of you is to fill out this tiny skeleton of a roleplay
profile. Your profile may be directly messaged to this account, or posted in the
thread with a note to this account. Either way, it shouldn't take you too long to get settled in!

name:
series:
lliterally that's it, just your character's name and the series they're from lmao

______________________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv]link link

Voltie — they or he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 19:27:14 )

______________________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv]so on so fourth yadda yadda yadda
______________________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv] nup nup nup, nupnup nup nup, nup nup nup
Monday finds you like a bomb
That's been left ticking there too long
You're bleeding
Some days there's nothing left to learn
From the point of no return
You're leaving

Hey Hey I saved the world today
Everybody's happy now
The bad thing's gone away
And everybody's happy now
The good thing's here to stay
Please let it stay
There's a million mouths to feed
And I've got everything I need

I'm breathing
And there's a hurting thing inside
But I've got everything to hide
I'm grieving
Hey Hey I saved the world today
Everybody's happy now
The bad thing's gone away
And everybody's happy now
The good thing's here to stay
Please let it stay
Let it stay
Let it stay
Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo the good thing

______________________________vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv]link link

tumblrTwitter

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 04:57:08 )

vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Your friendly neighborhood narrator! Aha ~

I hope you enjoy my newest club! Lets make memories that'll last forever, okay?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.