Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Calming down

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/9 18:40:37 )
So normally I'm not like this.
I had a case against a place that did permanent damage to me. I found out last night that a relative had come over and threw out everything that I had on that case. I talked to them and they couldn't give a flying - about it. I really shouldn't be surprised. This is someone who has given less - about me my entire life.

I think I've reached my limit with them. I want to kick there - so badly. I'm normally not like this. This also isn't doing anything for my health ether. I don't know if it's angina or not but after looking at the symptoms they check out. I also have this tingling in my arm. I'm trying to get it under control but it's difficult. Please don't tell me to meditate, my ex ruined that a long time ago for me.

The stuff is gone gone and if I went to look for it I'd have no idea where to look.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/9 23:53:02 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Oof reading this game me anxiety imagining it. What the heck were they doing going through your stuff anyway?
To just come on over and throw out your stuff- sounds like they don't live there so literally wtf is wrong with them?

Sorry this happened and sorry my sorry doesn't make it better.
I'll assume that if you ever sent copies to anyone at any point you're already spending the time hunting the fragments down.

I can't meditate either, so no worries there.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/10 01:44:22 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

@Millet: That's what I'd like to know. They probably saw it sitting on a shelf and thought I should throw this out.
Yeah, they don't. They came over for a visit and I didn't realize what had happened untill after I woke up. Guess roommate let them out. Probably thinking they can do whatever they want without a care.

Well at least you can sympathize. It was actual physical evidence so unfortunately there weren't any copies. Come to think of it I take pics but I don't think it's as strong as the actual evidence.

Mediation isn't bad, used to do it on a daily basis. Found it good for thoughts and memories. Glad I'm not alone with the situation.
Good news is that I'm actually calmer now. Maybe watching YouTube helped.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 22:30:42 )

Looking for merlantis.
Fishy background

Need calming down again. Stupid - tried screwing me over again. I know all of this isn't going to be good for my health. %~

Thanks Lunakiri
In character unless ~

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.