Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Star's Chit-Chat Topic

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/4 23:41:07 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x2

Meh, i figure to just have a thread to talk to people in, how goes everyones day? Mines slow, the roomies still asleep we still ahven't gone grocery shopping and have no food and i have a slight migraine, but its not to bad which is nice.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/4 23:45:51 )

@star2000shadow: hi there. Today is kinda a slow day on Voltra.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 01:24:58 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x2

@Totalanimefan: So I've noticed 'nods' its kinda slwo here to, its supposed to be spring, but looks like its fall haha. then agian we just got ride of most of the snow around here so im not surprised its still cold as all get out.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 02:25:19 )
@star2000shadow: it was way to cold outside today so it wasn't a good day. hopefully tomorrow, and Saturday will be nicer out. so we can be outside maybe.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 02:30:38 )

@star2000shadow: I want it to feel more like spring too. I'm also excited for summer when that comes here.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 04:09:06 )

@Unicorn: we're having 'its more like fall weather' weather.
@Totalanimefan: i hate the exact middle of summer, cause it is so hot and muggy i about die, but at this poin tin time, i'd LOVE it. at elast most of my joint pain has gone away 'does happy dance'

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 05:31:38 )

'makes face' yeah so not fun when your lungs decide to clear themselves out. i just 'threw up green' goo from my lungs.. but the good side, or upside or good thing, one of them take a pick, is i can now BREATH. i hadn't realized how hard it was to breath while i've been sick.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 08:42:35 )

@star2000shadow: that’s good. I’m glad that you are feeling better.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 09:03:48 )

@Totalanimefan: me to 'nods' I'm especially enjoying beign able to walk around haha.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 21:09:42 )

@star2000shadow: that’s always good.
Today here the weather is crap. It’s raining a lot.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 23:03:26 )

@Totalanimefan: its cloudy and cool but so far seems semi okay jsut wish it was sunny and a few degrees warmer so i'll take what i can get haha.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 04:39:37 )

@star2000shadow: I also wish it was a few degrees warmer. Soon it will be.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 11:57:50 )

@Totalanimefan: yep.. and i can't wait.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/14 23:31:30 )
Ugh! It's snowing again... and I'm cold. And I'm craving pizza and we don't have the money for it right now. Plus my roommate is eating and the chewing noises is getting to me. But it's all good...

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.