Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/31 11:47:11 )

2 of my neighbours, a couple, got a boxer puppy and suddenly had to go away for a few hours.
They asked if I could keep an eye on their puppy in their home, so I offered to let her stay with me for a few hours (from 8 am until 12:30pm).

So far, so good.

Now another neighbour also got a new dog. A 4 month old dog from Romania, who lived on the street there.
The neighbour asked advice a few times already in the 3 days he has the dog.

Today we saw each other and the dogs. At some point he said how he has to give a training next week and has no idea how to do it with the dog.
He did it on such a way like he was trying to get me to say “hey, no problem. I’ll take care of your dog for a week”.

Yeah, no...
You wanted a dog, you’re getting paid to do the training, if you want me to take care of your dog for a week, ask and pay me.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/31 13:32:28 )

You cannot get a dog if you don't have time for it.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/31 14:20:25 )

@vengeance: nope
The dog is some sort of black/collie mix. Those dogs want to learn and work, not just sit around.

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/31 15:19:11 )
Just keep the dog. Problem solved!

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/31 16:35:55 )

@Glume: I would if it wasn’t my next door neighbour and he knows my backdoor is almost always open

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/31 20:45:12 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay

I feel bad for animals that get owners who expect them to be easy to care for, you can't get an anial if you don't have time for it. that's why i get frustrated with josh, he wants animals hej ust doensn't want to care or spend time for them, heck i spend more time with nala then josh does, she's y barn yard blue russian feline 'nods'

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 01:54:05 )
@Tuijp: 1: Park new dog in front of back door.
2: Train dog to protect said door from your neighbor specifically.
(more bark than bite because dogs are too pure to corrupt in such a fashion...)
3: ???
4: Profit!!!

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 12:00:14 )

@star2000shadow: so many people think animals are so easy and don’t think it takes much to take care of them.
If you want a dog and not pay attention to it or spend time with it, get a plushie or a robot dog.
@koneko: I know I am. I had it so many times that I was sitting somewhere in the neighbourhood, talking to someone, with 3 or 4 dogs on and around me.
They all aldo know that I’m way better with animals than humans.
@Glume: then it would be easier to just use my own dog. She likes most humans but jot that neighbour and she will bite him in his ankles.

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 12:14:54 )
@Tuijp: You had the answers within you all along.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 15:06:13 )

@Tuijp: true. nala was so sweet last night i went to bed with her and she got comfortable at my side, curled up beneath my left arm, so i fell asleep being able to pet her with my thumb and she stayed there all morning haha.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 16:32:36 )

@star2000shadow: my pets sleep in the living room, otherwise they want to sleep on top of me

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 18:23:25 )

@Tuijp: nala does sleep on top of me 'nods' its theonly way i GET to sleep is if she's with me.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 10:53:24 )

@star2000shadow: my old cat slept against me and I could do that.
One ofmy cats now sleeps on his side of the bed, but randomly pokes me to see if I’m still there and alive.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/3 08:29:37 )

@Tuijp: nala does that from time to time to me haha 'smirk' it sso cute.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/3 10:10:55 )

@star2000shadow: Ozzy does it several times per night =.=
I don’t even want to know what will happen if Odin also sleeps in my room. He’s a very talkative cat.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/3 23:07:18 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x2

@Tuijp: nala doesn't seem to understand when i wake up, that i ahve to go tot he bathroom when i tryand gentle nudge her off of me haha. she just looks at me and refuses to move and its SOOOOOO frustrating specially if i have to go 'now' haha.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/4 11:37:17 )

@star2000shadow: Odin loves laying onmy lap, but he knows that, when I say I need to pee, he has to go off right away

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/4 20:27:12 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x2

@Tuijp: your so lucky haha. nala just looks at me like im an idiot for even asking her to move haha.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/4 22:20:56 )

@star2000shadow: nah he learned after jumping in my bladder a few times

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/4 23:38:12 )

@Tuijp: Nala hasn't but at the same time i do sleep better with her on me which is weird but 'shrugs' im used to my oddities.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.