Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Borderlands

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 00:29:58 )
I think it was during the Black Friday sale that I got Borderlands 2 and started playing with my boo.
I ended up playing a lot didn't really expect that I would but I liked it so much I ended up getting The Pre-Sequel as well later on.
Well I don't play THAT much considering that my highest lvl character is at like 35 but I'm working on it

Lately, I've been playing the two and today a teaser dropped [link] for... the next game?
I'm so excited tho and the trailer looks really cool. There's a shift code in there too for a Sal skin and some golden keys.

Claptrap Pizza Party

Grab a slice and discuss

Update: Borderlands 3 trailer

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 00:51:07 )
╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
I only ever beat the first game but I want to try and get back into the series.
I am looking forward to seeing what Gearbox announces, if anything.

╍╍Gʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢꜱ Fʀᴏᴍ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍Tʜᴇ Lᴏɴᴇʟʏ Cɪᴛʏ╍╍

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 01:00:55 )
@Terror 404: I never got to play the first game - thankfully BL2 describes a lot of what happened.

The next game's vault hunters are in the trailer, I believe.

If you ever wanna team up for 2 or the Pre-Sequel, I'm game >u<

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 03:29:33 )
╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
@Ixora: Oh yeah, that's what it looks like to me too. But apparently they are holding a panel at PAX tomorrow so I am looking forward to any new information they can give. It looks like it will be hosted on their website.

And I would love to but I get so nervous around new people. I am also really crap at shooty games.

╍╍Gʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢꜱ Fʀᴏᴍ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍Tʜᴇ Lᴏɴᴇʟʏ Cɪᴛʏ╍╍
Pʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ @ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱᴇ.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 03:48:58 )
@Terror 404: yeah, it's also on twitch but idk if I can tune in so I'm just gonna wait for the news lol.
I just hope it's not an Epic Games exclusive ; n ;

Ah same - just today I played the Pre-Sequel with a complete stranger and I died so much that it was kinda embarrasing x.x
Also same on being crap evidently lol
So if you ever do wanna, the offer is always open :D

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 06:30:22 )
@Ixora:
A) Super stocked for Borderlands 3. I've been obsessed with Borderlands since like the original Borderlands...I've played all the games...Borderlands 2 is my go to game...

B) If you have played all the games you should really look into Tales From The Borderlands (its a Telltale game). It has an uh-mazing storyline and it looks like some of the characters are going to be featured in B3.

Again, I'm stoked (and I was able to snag a psycho mask from the Pax panel as well as the Tiny Tina game (signed by the creator) and a nice patch).

I may be a little excited....

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 13:06:10 )
@Aynjell: I have Tales from the Borderlands wishlisted on steam.
I'm happy I haven't bought Borderlands yet - I'll wait for the GOTY.

Sweet loot!

Just a little? XD

that how they revealed 3 was super corny??? I'm kinda a little sad about it ; ___ ; Oh and I'm referring to the 3 on his back .___.
The magic trick was p cool tho

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 03:59:46 )
I love the Borderlands series. One of the few game series i really clicked with the story,the characters, the setting, the art style and the sense of humor

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.