Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Literature Star's Fanfiction Journal

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 16:16:20 )
I'll list fanfictions I've read and like here, believe me there's a lot.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 16:16:27 )
Currently reading or just finished fanfictions:

All That Stands Between Us
Description: The story of Bilbo Baggins and Thorin Oakenshield -- and all that stands between them in a world changed.

1. Seven Years by lilithiumwords

Summary:
Seven years before Pain-Bearer, the Shire was invaded, and Bilbo Baggins was taken as a slave by Azog the Defiler. This is a story of survival in the harshest of conditions, of a Hobbit that gave everything to protect his people and nearly died for it.

2. Pain-Bearer by lilithiumwords

Summary:
In an alternate reality, Erebor was never taken by Smaug, and the War of Dwarves and Orcs never happened. The Orcs invaded the Shire, slaughtering hundreds and taking countless more as slaves. Bilbo is slave to Azog, the Dwarf King's mortal enemy... until the Dwarf King rescues him.

Stolen by fireofangels (Restricted)

Kidnapped by Moriarty, Sherlock is gradually made into Dark!John's good little girl, while everyone else thinks he is dead. Will he be saved in time?

Please be aware that this fic plays with chronology and dream states and is deliberately hazy and confusing.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 16:16:34 )
The Hobbit / Lord of the Rings Fanfiction

All That Stands Between Us
Description: The story of Bilbo Baggins and Thorin Oakenshield -- and all that stands between them in a world changed.

1. Seven Years by lilithiumwords

Summary:
Seven years before Pain-Bearer, the Shire was invaded, and Bilbo Baggins was taken as a slave by Azog the Defiler. This is a story of survival in the harshest of conditions, of a Hobbit that gave everything to protect his people and nearly died for it.

2. Pain-Bearer by lilithiumwords

Summary:
In an alternate reality, Erebor was never taken by Smaug, and the War of Dwarves and Orcs never happened. The Orcs invaded the Shire, slaughtering hundreds and taking countless more as slaves. Bilbo is slave to Azog, the Dwarf King's mortal enemy... until the Dwarf King rescues him.

Sherlock (TV) fanfiction

Stolen by fireofangels (Restricted)

Kidnapped by Moriarty, Sherlock is gradually made into Dark!John's good little girl, while everyone else thinks he is dead. Will he be saved in time?

Please be aware that this fic plays with chronology and dream states and is deliberately hazy and confusing.

Originally prompted here.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 16:16:42 )
Xander Harris Fanfiction:

Harry potter Crossover

You Belong With Me

Summary: Severus has come into his demonic inheritance, now he must search out a mate. His search brings him to the Hellmouth where he finds Xander. SLASH, Kidnapping, Mpreg

Multiple Crossings > General

Cold Vengeance by Greywizard

Events after Graduation occurred quite differently and the Scoobies broke apart with serious consequences.

Best Served Cold

Summary: What could have happened if Buffy found out about 'The Lie' at Graduation? Warning: Violence. Some angst. Not a happy fic.

Best Served Cold 2 - Second Helpings

Summary: A sequel to 'Best Served Cold.' Warning: This and later chapters are going to contain explicit descriptions of extreme violence.

BtVS/AtS Non-Crossover > Romance > Spike/Xander

Time After Time

Summary: Newly ensouled and tortured Spike is in Xander's care. He tries to convince Xander they are soul mates. Past life times in various eras are shown through episodic flashbacks. Spike/Xander Slash.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 16:16:51 )
Reserved 4

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 16:17:07 )
Reserved 5 and I'll say its open now.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.