Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent need advice quick

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/12 17:06:36 )

I got an email 2 weeks ago inviting me to an open interview. It said to call about rescheduling if you couldn't make it, and I had work at the time, so I called. Turns out they're doing these events every Tuesday. The person who answered never bothered to take my name or anything. So I decided to try for this week instead. Problem is, I haven't had time to adjust from my previous job's schedule. My last day was Saturday, and I get off work after midnight. I tried to stay up all day so I could make it out there in the morning because I couldn't go to sleep early enough to get to bed and get up in time for the event, but that has backfired and I ended up taking a 3 hour nap and now I'm so tired I'm not sure if I'm even good to drive. I'd have to leave in about 20 minutes. Should I try to wake up enough to just go, or wait for the next one and give myself more time to adjust my sleep schedule? I'm kinda afraid of missing my opportunity, but I'm also falling asleep as I type...

AKA Count Trashula

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 12:54:01 )

@Uncledaddy: if you’re already falling asleep while you type, driving might not be the best idea.
You know, opportunity are good, but car accidents because you fell asleep, even small accidents, are not.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.