Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I made cookies.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/12 07:10:38 )

Actually, I made them a couple days ago, had leftover dough, then took that out of the fridge and made the rest of them today. And they turned out better this time, probably because the dough had time to chill in the fridge first. But also because I added a dusting of coffee spice and cocoa sugar to them before baking this time, which, if you didn't know, are delicious. They went from a rushed last-minute batch of underwhelming chocolate chip cookies (one of my least favorite types of cookie, btw, but an easy crowd pleaser when you need something to bring and don't have much time or ingredients) to something that will probably not last a second day because I've already had some for "dinner", will have more with my coffee in the morning, and will undoubtedly pick at them throughout the day tomorrow. Their texture is much improved after fridging the dough, and the taste is also brought up a couple notches by the dust coating. My only complaint now is the chocolate chips themselves. Don't get me wrong, they're good quality chocolate chips and I don't dislike them... but I always find chocolate chips to be a little "much" when added to a cookie. Like it distracts from the flavor of the cookie itself. Maybe that's just me.

Come eat these so I don't have to. Because I will do it. I will eat them all.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/12 07:24:23 )
I want to have some! I actually had some cookies tonight. They were really good. They were store bought though.
I would eat some of those cookies for you.
Totalanimefan’s mule.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/12 07:27:44 )

The worst part is, I also have leftover coffee frosting and I know what I'm gonna be having for breakfast tomorrow: chocolate chip coffee cookie cake sandwiches.

pls hurry

I rarely buy cookies. I'm really more of a cake/pie person when it comes to baked goods, but every now and then, only a cookie will do.

AKA Count Trashula

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.