Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 20:41:08 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

The longest campaign I have ever done our DM informed us will be concluding its story in the next 3 game session.
It's been going on for almost two years- we have worked our way up from level 1 to now 22. (playing twice a month)

It flew by, and one of our current players will be the DM for the next game so its not like our group is quitting but
we ALL got so invested in this story and the characters we have made that it feels kinda surreal it is just gonna 'end'
soon.

Anyone else have long paced stories they played and got probably too invested? lol

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 08:19:03 )
@millet:The longest game I had going was about 6 months. I had to bow out because I moved to a new place and the internet is really bad. I hope to get into a new game soon when things get better. I mostly know how you feel by watching streams of other campaigns going on for so long you can't believe its gonna end. The characters are so fleshed out and the adventures are so numerous you cant even remember them all. I hope your campaign goes out on a good note :vanora_smile:

Always ping me please.

Donator — Goddess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/8 03:01:38 )
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

@Millet:

I was never really able to keep a long campaign going because I moved and my college crowd was never into it. But I am currently in a group where we meet up weekly (at least 3 times a month cause sometimes life happens) and that’s been going on for a while now. Having a two year campaign would be an absolute dream though since I love being invested in character growth. :viohearteyes:

.・。.・゜✫・.・✭・゜・。.
come check out my shop

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/8 05:46:09 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Our characters have grown so much its really intriguing for me to look back on. I don't want it to end now xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.