Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Now this is just a suggestion

Donator — Dragon Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 02:32:52 )
Maybe you guys should make the Virtuous Guard body a permanent body type to get at Vyc's mod shop?
I'm just putting a idea out there really. I personally like the body in a whole due to it's body type and how it matches me irl ( I commend the person who took the time to put so much work and detail in the item)

I'm sure it would get some love and I know it would take a bit more time to also add clothes for it too

So as it seems what I said was seeming as I was ungrateful for not just having the item itself for what it is, I'm rewording what I meant to say. :

I'm happy to have the item I have currently, but would love to see more body mods in the future.
knowing this is an exclusive and hard to get item as is now, I don't expect for it to be replicated but simply almost mirrored, yet not in exactness

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 03:05:10 )
TBH I'd rather have more body type items in general. mods or clothing items that allow for different shapes if having multiple bases is out of the question (as I assume it would be, given the work load involved). I like the female virtuous guard body but not a fan of the male version.. plus I'd rather an expensive item like that retain its value, so an exact copy of one of the poses would defeat the purpose imo.
AKA Count Trashula

Donator — Dragon Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 04:04:56 )
@Uncledaddy: I see your point there
I would mostly like to see more body mods and stuff like the VG item
The male one is a bit muscular xD
I just wish there were more clothes for it qq

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 04:13:44 )
I can confirm we will be introducing more body mods in the future. I'm pleased to hear you really like the VG mod - it's meant to be a very special item! I'd love to expand on our bases to include all kinds of body types, but unfortunately that's just a workload our team could not maintain right now.

As we grow, that'd be a great opportunity for Voltra to explore and implement. :vanora_smile:
I'll see what we can do to possibly expand the clothing options for the set and base in particular.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 11:25:11 )
》::: ✿・`.*
I like it but its kinda supposed to be a special item for collections lmao
Im fine w not having it since its exclusive to ppl who pay for it?
*.`・✿ ::: 《
Please ping me!

Donator — What The- Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 11:57:06 )

Fartsy Says:

hnnnnnngh so many lovely avatars in here, I just cannot stand it! (also your concerns and feedback have been noted!)
The Legendary Frump Moff, Artist For Hire, check my artpage!
My artpage!

Donator — Dragon Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 23:18:11 )
@Fozzy: oh I didn't mean like super right away. I wish I worded what I said right now.. I mean like in the future or near future for like a bunch of cool thing to happen qq

@milkdaddy: I know it's an exclusive, Now I seriously wish I worded what i said now...

@TheArtOfTheFart: thanks fartsy..

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 23:42:07 )
@Xenojiiva: Gotcha! Either way, I'm always glad to hear positive feedback and that you'd like to see more for this base in particular and the website. :)
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — Dragon Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 23:43:50 )
@Fozzy: well more like it but not exact model to it
just love the thicc and how nicely detailed it is ;; I commend the person who put that much work into it

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.