Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Persona 5

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 09:26:16 )
I finished this game a while ago but I'm still not totally over it. Tell me I'm not the only one

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 20:58:13 )
i'm playing through p5 right now and i love it! i'm about to beat the boss of the 6th palace, i think i'm right in that there are 2 more to go?
anyway i love how stylish the design and the soundtrack of the game is, and it's so rich like there's so much to do that i still haven't even discovered - e.g. i only found out about the video games yesterday
have you played any of the other persona games? i've played p4:g and some of p1

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 01:52:44 )
Cosmic:
i'm playing through p5 right now and i love it! i'm about to beat the boss of the 6th palace, i think i'm right in that there are 2 more to go?
anyway i love how stylish the design and the soundtrack of the game is, and it's so rich like there's so much to do that i still haven't even discovered - e.g. i only found out about the video games yesterday
have you played any of the other persona games? i've played p4:g and some of p1

I think you're right with the number of palaces.

There is sooo much to do. I think I'm going to go back and do a new game plus to try to get some of the other things and max out some more confidants. I love that the palaces are almost all things thieves would actually go to to steal things too!

I haven't played any of the others but I want to so bad! I watched the anime for 4, and started watching a playtrough of it. I think I might watch 3 as well.

Donator — penguin Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 02:08:22 )
I'm playing it too. I forgot how many palaces I have done, 4 maybe. I really like the game. I like all the characters and the MC is so cute. I do like that there is tons to do.

I've played Persona 3 as well but never finished it. I plan to finish 5.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 06:25:25 )
Rosamond:
I'm playing it too. I forgot how many palaces I have done, 4 maybe. I really like the game. I like all the characters and the MC is so cute. I do like that there is tons to do.

I've played Persona 3 as well but never finished it. I plan to finish 5.

I would, I think it's totally worth finishing. C:

Donator — penguin Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:33:57 )
@MochiPrincess: For sure, just that I tend to jump from game to game and not finish them. :vanora_sweat: I'm still pretty interested in Persona 5 so I think I will finish it. There is also the anime I still need to watch.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 09:03:14 )
I finished P5 recently and... man, was it long, but at the same time I felt as if I was done in a few days. I was honestly a little disappointed. Not because it was a bad game, but because I hyped it into oblivion and beyond for myself. XD

I also completed P3 and P4, and maybe going through those actually spoiled my experience in some way. But yeah. The story was amazing. The characters were likeable. Specifically a certain individual voiced by Matt Mercer...

Still excited as hell for P6, though, since it was confirmed but needs a studio. The team that worked on Persona since forever won't make another game, and they're currently working on something called Project Re Fantasy. The fact that nearly the entire studio will be replaced for the new game has me both optimistic and... scared.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 02:47:07 )
so i just got to the twist... i finally understand all the pancake memes now!
i saw the twist coming from a mile away (let's be honest, it was pretty obvious) but i DIDN'T spot the foreshadowing the first time round and i'm so angry i missed it now bc it was great

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 07:17:10 )
@Cosmic: Haha, yeah. It was pretty obvious, but what I wasn't expecting was the... "response to it," let's say. To avoid potentially spoiling it for someone. I ALSO didn't catch the meme-spawning comment! Looking back on it, I should have. LOL

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 09:44:01 )
Cosmic:
so i just got to the twist... i finally understand all the pancake memes now!
i saw the twist coming from a mile away (let's be honest, it was pretty obvious) but i DIDN'T spot the foreshadowing the first time round and i'm so angry i missed it now bc it was great

I think that twist was obvious but the way they used it to disguise a few other things was pretty cool. Like just what they did about it.
[spoiler]
I was NOT prepared to watch Akira get shot in the face tbh

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 03:13:28 )
I beat Persona 5 a few months ago. It's a really, really great game! Might be the best in the series. I'm much closer to the Shin Megami Tensei series. I'm not sure how I feel about that. 10/10 game though.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 08:37:43 )
Do any of you know the game clash of clans

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 12:12:15 )
I've played it back to back, Got the collector's edition as well. I carry that bag around like a security blanket, now I'm replaying P4 as well.

Two beloved characters. Chie and Makoto.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.