Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Pokemon Direct

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 19:28:20 )
    Did anyone watch the latest Pokemon Direct? I totally did, and I'm looking forward to Pokemon Sword and Shield coming out! What starter are you most interested in going with so far? I'm leaning towards Sobble.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 20:43:05 )

@Wisp: I watched it! I don't know which starter to pick. I'll see what the final evolutions look like before I pick.
I like the region and I'm excited to play. I wonder what will be different from this Pokemon game.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 21:04:50 )
◦ ☆ ◦
Im so excited! After the last 2 games I was starting to get less interested but these next ones look so nice. I even like all three starters which hasnt happened it awhile. Im leaning towards Scorbunny and Sobble myself
◦ ☽ ◦

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 01:15:59 )
Ooooh, there was news finally on the new games? I'll have to look that up later. Can't wait for the new games.

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 02:01:12 )
╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
maybe i'm being a negative nancy but i have zero interest in any of the starters.
to me they are too busy visually. i prefer simpler designs i.e. chikorita, pikachu, mew.
i'll give the game a fair shake of course but that has me a little bummed.

╍╍Gʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢꜱ Fʀᴏᴍ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍Tʜᴇ Lᴏɴᴇʟʏ Cɪᴛʏ╍╍
Pʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ @ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱᴇ.

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 02:23:44 )
I AM SO HYPE

I say it every generation too, but I'm more hype than ever before. ;w;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 02:24:06 )
I thought the new starters looked interesting. I'll probably go with the fire starter. Usually it's the one I always go with but I chose grass with sun/moon.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 03:36:32 )
@Terror 404: it’s cool to have that opinion. I’m looking forward to the game but I also feel like they don’t look very Pokémon like to me. I can’t put my finger on it but it might be for the reason that you stated.
Totalanimefan’s mule.

Donator — ♥? Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 04:03:05 )

- - - -

SO EXCITED
I can't wait, I hope late 2019 means like August..
I really like Grookey, so cute

- - - -

FC SW-5104-7051-7446

Donator — Goddess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 04:34:35 )
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I'm so hyped about the game. I'm leaning towards either fire or water, we'll see what they look like when they evolve.

The first thing I thought of when I saw they were named Sword and Shield is that the third game in this line has to be titled Magic or something. Complete the trifecta.

.・。.・゜✫・.・✭・゜・。.
come check out my shop

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 12:05:08 )

♠
I'm pretty excited for the game!
I'm a sucker for rabbits so I'm most likely going to choose Scorbunny~

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Voltie — they or he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 12:21:50 )
i didn’t like the new pokémon at first but they’ve grown on me and now i love them tbh !!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 19:26:52 )
    @totalanimefan: I usually do the same thing. Last gen I was originally thinking of going with Litten, but as soon as I saw the final evolution I changed my mind. xD I also didn't really like Poppilo that much until I saw Primarnia.

@Baku: I haven't been a big of fan of the more recent Pokemon games as well. I disliked Moon so much that I still haven't gotten Ultra Sun/Moon. I'm honestly not sure if I will ever pick it up.
    I felt the same way about the new starters! They all look good so far.

@Kay: I've been going with water starters the last two generations, and I'm leaning towards Sobble right now. Before that all my starters have been all over the place with their types.

@Terror 404: That's fair. My sister doesn't really like any of the new starters either, and from what I've seen, people either love all of them or don't. They've been pretty creative with how the final evolutions turn out lately, so who knows how they'll look once later.

@Addy: I'm pretty excited for it, too!

@Peachy: Knowing Game Freak, it'll probably be in mid November, like the week before Black Friday.

@Nemesis: I'm leaning towards Sobble right now, but I could totally change my mind once we see the final evolutions.
    I could totally see Magic being the name of the third version.

@Alexis: Scorbunny looks really cute!

@love love guilty: For once I actually liked all the starters when I saw them. I don't remember the last time that happened. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 22:05:01 )

@Wisp: yeah I feel you. You think you are getting a certain Pokémon as your starter but you don’t know until you see them fully evolved lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 22:17:10 )
You gotta @Mention me.

I like the grass monkey.

Join the Horde. We have bananas. 🍌
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 04:35:04 )
@q t e a p o n: sometimes the switch goes on sale (I saw $220 a few months ago), and there were rumors of a handheld only "lite" version so maybe that will help?

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 05:17:45 )
@q t e a p o n: ohh heck i didn't know you were canadian x__x it was at Best Buy or something though!
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Voltie — Atrocity Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 06:50:35 )
I'm super excited, but trying to not spoil too much going into it, so I can enjoy it more.

It's gonna be impossible for me to put down when it comes out! ♥
★☆ Read my comic! ☆★
♥ Check out my art and RLC commission me! ♥

☆★ octology#5869 ★☆

Voltie — they or he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 08:43:14 )
im pretty psyched tbh, the new theme of the games look fun and the trainers are very cute!! cant wait for more info:D

tumblrTwitter

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 03:56:08 )
◦ ☆ ◦
@Wisp: I played through moon and generally liked it but I honestly had so many issues with it (gorram tauros with ridiculous gear so we can ride it???) so I never got the ultra either. But Im really hopeful for sword/shield! Ive been playing pokemon since Silver came out so pokemon has a special place in my heart~
◦ ☽ ◦

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.