Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing A Sister's Tale (Nemesis x cashew)

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 10:41:08 )
🍬🍭🍬
Mona Lisa stared at herself in her full length mirror, scrutinizing her outfit with a half turn left and right every other second. Today was their first day at one of the most prestigious academies in the Northern Hemisphere, and first impressions were everything. Anyone who thought they could be anything better than a common trollop out of high school fought tooth and nail to get into this highly selective, make-you-or-break-you university, and she and Minerva made it in by the skin of their teeth. They'd only just breached the top 10% of advanced applicants when they applied! They'd basically be a laughing stock if they didn't look 100% their best.

Through slitted, judgmental eyes, Mona noticed her sister in the background of her reflection lookin' like the only snack in the room, so she smiled. "Mini, you're so cute and my skin is breaking out. Do you think anyone will even be able to tell how incredible I am on sight in this outfit?" She looked back at her sister, then huffed, and went back to overanalyzing herself in the mirror.

🍬🍭🍬

Donator — Goddess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 10:44:47 )
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
no
.・。.・゜✫・.・✭・゜・。.

Donator — Goddess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 11:20:01 )
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

(alright fine)

Minerva stared at her reflection in the mirror, wondering how exactly her sister had convinced her to apply to this school. Even with her grades she felt like she didn't fit in. She felt entirely out of her element even in their shared room. She should have just applied somewhere else... the sisters didn't have to stay together through college... it's normal to branch out and go your separate ways to try something new, something entirely different. Right?

She stared at her sister, fussing at her appearance through her own reflection. She knew she didn't really have the strength to leave her. When they were younger, Mona had seemed like the shy one. But as time passed, Minerva proved time and time again to be a nervous wreck. She couldn't survive in this world without her confident sister backing her up. She was a scaredy-cat after all.

Her sister commented on her own appearance and she couldn't help but grimace at her own look. Her bangs were still cut too sharply horizontally and she couldn't seem to figure out if college students used backpacks or not. Regardles, she knew her sister looked more put together in that moment than she did. "You look great Mona, don't even worry about it. You'll knock em dead."

.・。.・゜✫・.・✭・゜・。.

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 12:54:38 )
🍬🍭🍬
So I don't want to do this anymore

🍬🍭🍬
~Happy Pride Month~

Donator — Goddess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 12:56:40 )
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

You're ridiculous and I can't believe you made me write for this

.・。.・゜✫・.・✭・゜・。.
come check out my shop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.