Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Apple's art stuffs

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 08:01:36 )
Locked due to 6+months of inactivity in the thread. If you would like this thread unlocked, please PM a mod.

Hello there lovelies. I draw stuff. I'm always nervous about said stuff. Love sharing and always scared of what people think haha. Guess I will share on here too as I finish stuff. To start I will post today stuff... Will keep updated lol. Just a warning a lot of my work tends to be traditional format. Hope that's alright. Hope you enjoy my content and stick around and chat too!
If you are interested in my art social medias I have a Twitter and an Instagram. If you would like a link just lemme know. Much love

Voltie — they or he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 08:28:25 )
hey gj

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 08:36:50 )
@love love guilty: thank you llg

Voltie — they or he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 08:51:12 )
im still Super proud of you for that ssora pic, it turned out lit pal

did you use a filter to make it that coloor?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 09:10:44 )
No actually! It was the lighting in the room I took the photo in. Normally I take the pics in my living room which has white light. Today I took that pic in my computer room at a weird angle that changed the color of the paper slightly all in all I felt it worked out for the theme of the pic and kept the off colored snapshot haha. I'm so proud of that drawing and how it turned out and I'm even happier you and others enjoy it too ;w;

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 09:22:34 )

@Apple: I'm sensing a KH fan....
XD

Gimme your IG, I'd love to throw a follow at ya~<3

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 09:26:26 )
@Amber Lynne: lmao I do love kingdom hearts but I do have many things I love just as much! my IG

Voltie — they or he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 09:27:24 )
Apple:
No actually! It was the lighting in the room I took the photo in. Normally I take the pics in my living room which has white light. Today I took that pic in my computer room at a weird angle that changed the color of the paper slightly all in all I felt it worked out for the theme of the pic and kept the off colored snapshot haha. I'm so proud of that drawing and how it turned out and I'm even happier you and others enjoy it too ;w;

yea,, i think the lighting/angle actually helped though, it makes it feel like a wanted poster or some kinnda pirate thing, so ur right on the money there

now u must draw Xigbar but hesgot a hawaiian shirt over his org.13 cloak, sipping a margarita

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 09:31:01 )
@love love guilty: LMFAO I totally will. That sounds great

Voltie — they or he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 09:32:03 )
xigbar is underrated and a gem, he is > axel imo

also u never told me what u wanted for ur art trade PAL

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 09:35:58 )

@Apple: Have you played KH3?
I haven't gotten it myself, yet. Waiting for it to not be full price (I'm too salty about Square's release timeline and whatnot > > ), but I've heard it's... kinda disappointing considering the timeline

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 09:39:48 )
@Amber Lynne: I have played it! And beat it.... Lmao
All and all I think what they did wasn't too bad considering what the timeline is. I don't wanna get into too much detail on kh3 since you haven't played it yet. All I can say is the game play and graphics are really fun and nice to look at and the game itself feels smooth. There are a few things I didn't like/am disappointed with but yeah. You get that sometimes. Lol

@love love guilty: sorry bout that lmao. Maybe send on discord. I forgot all about it!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 09:57:35 )

@Apple: That's fair~
And hey, as long as you enjoyed it! Really, that's what counts.

Voltie — they or he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 10:12:01 )
Apple:
@Amber Lynne: I have played it! And beat it.... Lmao
All and all I think what they did wasn't too bad considering what the timeline is. I don't wanna get into too much detail on kh3 since you haven't played it yet. All I can say is the game play and graphics are really fun and nice to look at and the game itself feels smooth. There are a few things I didn't like/am disappointed with but yeah. You get that sometimes. Lol

@love love guilty: sorry bout that lmao. Maybe send on discord. I forgot all about it!

no problem m8 it happens haha

tumblrTwitter

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 10:12:56 )
@Amber Lynne: oh totally!
Also I gotta say, your artwork looks wonderful by the way ~

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 02:44:34 )

@Apple: Aww, thanks~<3
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/12 09:52:36 )
Sorry for no update on this. Here's another work I just finished and I'm in love with it. Done on Ibis Paint X on my mobile phone.

Voltie — Them/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/12 12:50:29 )
@Apple: I think you draw lovely dear 😃

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/12 17:35:15 )
@Chris Hans Vonheimer: thank you so much

Voltie — Them/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/12 19:54:43 )
@Apple: You're quite welcome 🌹

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.