Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/21 11:45:26 )
ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

Hello and welcome! I see you've been welcomed by a lot of us already,
Just want to say my part! :D
Hope you'll enjoy being here. <3

Questing: click here!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/21 14:44:34 )
@Skittex: Welcome to our little community! I am glad you found us! I hope you enjoy your time here and I will see you around on the other parts of the forums!

Always ping me please.

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/21 19:00:33 )
@Terror 404: That's what I heard. Though, did have some good convos with some peeps during this event. We were basically ranting... lightly. Ha ha.
Will agree, this place is the most active and chill place I've seen. So many cool and kind individuals. Glad I found this place. :velvet-celebrate:
(High five for us being new! Ha ha.)

@Millet: That is a lot of questions. ... I accept and shall attempt to answer them all.

1) Bungou Stray Dogs, Baccano!, Ao No Exorcist, Ghost Hunt, My Hero Academia, and Ouran Highschool Host Club.

2) Animals helping other animals out, despite being different species.

3) Any kind of Chinese food.

4) UndertaleNobody and DuelFeather. (Haven't been on in months. Currently trying to find another place to post art.)

5) Art. One if Undertale related, the other is everything else.

6) potoobrigham, zarla-s, and ikimaru. Bonus: loverofpiggies.

7) Seeing as they keep mucking things up and deleting sfw stuff as well.... I'm kinda meh. Was looking into another art site anyway. Ha ha.

8) Technically a lot, but currently I'm mostly on Gaia. Was chillin' out on Recolor.me, but haven't been on in quite some time. Also on Dappervolk, but it's currently under maintenance. (Tis a very new site.)

9) It's a newer name... so... Yea. I tend to change it a lot. Still trying to find a name that suits me, you know. Heh.

10) (Ha ha. Nice.) Hmm... Too many to count? Ha ha.

11) Autumn.

12) Hmm... Good question. Don't know.

13) Hmm... Not sure, but now I want to know.

14) A sketchbook, tiny paper crane, Ralsie plush, DVD box set of The Twilight Zone, and a green D20.

15) Voice actor, comic artist/author, or something involving building or dismantling tech.

16) Following 'em.

17) Their fanart of Chaos55t. There's a lot I like, but this one's just too cool looking.

18) Smash and Mario Cart. All of them.

19) Fruit Smoothie. Pretty much any flavour.

20) Visiting Ireland or Scotland. Nature, castles, and little sun. My kind of place.

@Nyuu: Hey-o, and thank you.
Yep, yep. This place is so welcoming. :static-celebrate:
Thus far, indeed I am. ^w^

@Saeyra: Thank you. Glad to've found it! :velvethappy:
I am very much enjoying this place. ^w^
See you 'round. :statichappy:

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/22 06:13:34 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Haha excellent work! Do you have a link to any of your artwork? :o

Imma art whore. Looking and buying ha

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/23 19:04:15 )
@Millet: Woo!
Indeed I do. Tumblr. ... Some of my stuff is hidden due to the "may contain adult content" stupidity. Tis why I'm on the lookout for a new website for my art. Deviantart and tumblr are just not viable anymore for me. Ha ha.
https://duelfeather.tumblr.com/
https://undertalenobody.tumblr.com/
Once I find a new website to upload my art on, I'll be opening up a shop. A first step into the career I crave for.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.