Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I'm back from the hospice!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 03:44:01 )
Sooooo... turns out my birth control screwed me up big time i ended up going to the hospital and now i'm just waiting on what they're going to change me too... I have severe abdominal cramping, nausea,vomiting,dizziness,labored breathing,headaches, i was dehydrated and it was the worst!

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 03:45:47 )
Oh my glob, that's horrible! It's ridiculous that you can be prescribed something that can mess you up so badly, just to ensure that you can have regular menstrual cycles, cleared acne, or a temporary lack of fertility. D:

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 03:51:51 )
@blinkini: I have never had bad acne i get maybe a pimple every 2 months lol.
I also have pcos so that messes with my fertility. My menstrual cycles were normal til earlier this year. oh btw can i get the end result of my drawing? how have you been hun?
@edit: found the end result*
@edit 2: and yeah it does suck that something thats suppose to help you can make things worse.

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 03:55:48 )
@Wisteria: Jealous. I've always had acne problems. Now I have red blotchy skin. =/
That's lame. This year is the first year that I've ever had a regular menstrual cycle. It's odd knowing exactly when my period is going to start.

I've been pretty good. Got a desktop computer, so it'll be nicer when I'm drawing. :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 03:58:20 )
@blinkini: Oh nice a new pc! I bet you're super happy. I do not know why i was blessed with such clear skin mostly. sometimes it bothers me lol I don't even know where to start rn i feel like i been gone too long already, smack me!

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 04:03:34 )
@Wisteria: Oh yeah. It's my first touch screen computer and I got it for like 75% off!
Dude, I would kill for porcelain skin. I hate all my scars and junk. :<
/smacks You can do it! D:<

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 04:06:14 )
@blinkini: -rubs cheek- You can take my porcelain skin, everyone tells me i blend in with the snow lol.
And oo a touch screen that sounds nice, do you draw with a stylus?

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 04:09:25 )
@Wisteria: Lol. Sounds good, that's exactly what I want. <3
It is. No. I use my Bamboo tablet to draw. I just use the touch screen in lieu of a mouse.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 04:12:59 )
@blinkini: oOOOo Sounds fancy` xD
what do you think of all these hurricanes lately?

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 04:21:50 )
@Wisteria: It is. :D
I think it's horrible. And the fact that there are people in power that are trying to blame some "creator" because they can't wrap their heads around global warming is disgusting. But I'm so happy about all of the relief and help that's happening. My boss is actually taking two weeks off of work so she can go down there and help.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 04:25:32 )
@blinkini: It truly is horrible, especially when we've known about it for so long but still produce all these fumes and toxics that destroy our ozone layer. =[ i hope irma goes down and doesnt hit too hard. and that is so sweet of your boss!

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 04:29:59 )
@Wisteria: Straight up. They act like we're all such horrible people and the world's going to crap because of it. Um, no. People were still horrible back in the day. But there were less people and less pollution. That's our problem. Not some flying spaghetti monster. >:C
Hopefully it veers off. We've already had enough tragedy this summer.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 05:21:27 )
@blinkini: Honestly yeah there were less population and pollution, but that is way out of hand right now, we have to seriously change a lot of things. :vanora_cry:.
I hope it veers off as well, yes we have dear.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 05:35:31 )
@boris: It was extremely excruciating, the problems have gone away since I stopped taking the pill which is what they recommended me to do. :vanora_smile:

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 05:54:07 )
@boris: Lol. we choose not to use condoms cause we prefer it that way, I and my partner also don't believe in the rings, I've heard too many bad reviews, we're waiting for them to prescribe me a different one once they go over my options.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:02:09 )
@boris: thank you very much. :vanora_smile: By the way welcome to voltra!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.