Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 03:12:26 )
Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!

So, my father was worried about me - I've been going through some medical issues lately. So what does he do?

He bought me a brand new laptop!

He told me the price range, and let me shop around online until I found what I wanted. I had $500 to work with, but he was willing to a little higher if I found something I really wanted.

My new laptop is amazing! I'm downloading all my games now, but I already have my desktop set up with some extra rainmeter gadgets, and my favorite Final Fantasy X wallpaper <3

What do you guys use to go on Voltra? Desktop PC, laptop, tablet, phone …?

We&rsquo;re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 03:25:23 )

@Mellonin: That was really sweet of him. Getting a new computer is always really exciting.
I use mine for school, coding, reddit, Voltra, twitter, and just general googling.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 03:32:46 )
Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it&rsquo;s a plan!

@Lilypoo: Ooh! Another FFXIV player! What server do you play on? I'm on midgardsormr.

I used to be on another server, but people I know IRL play on midgardsormr , so I switched over :) I'm officially back up to the level I was on my old server, though, so yay!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 15:04:27 )
Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it&rsquo;s a plan!

@koneko: Same here. I usually post on my laptop, but I use my phone on occasion. The website isn't really optimized for phones, though, so it's usually a hassle. I wish they would make an app for this website :( Or at least a mobile version!

The thing about this new laptop? I had a MacBook Air from 2013 before. Now, I have an HP / Windows laptop, so I can play all the games I've missed out on since I got the mac. I own games like Skyrim, Fallout 4, etc. that I haven't been able to play because they don't run on a mac, and I can finally play them!

Well, maybe on Fallout 4. I'm downloading it now from Steam, so we'll have to see if this new laptop is powerful enough to run it. Even minimum specs would be epic <3

Mellonin's Ramblings

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 15:40:13 )

I use a phone, tablet, laptop and desktop to get on Voltra XD Depends on where I am.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.