Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Count the Shadows

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 00:14:36 )

"Yeah..." Aedan agreed.

"I... well, this just isn't natural. It can't be." She said after a moment as she looked around.

"In all seriousness, I feel like we're in a fucking tomb.'

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 00:29:41 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"So do I." Tyson responded.

"Well, all we can do is move forward now." he said.

"So let's go." he told her.

"Do you want to move together, or separate?" he asked.

"Which do you think is best?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 00:31:01 )

Aedan paused to thinka bout the answer to that for a moment.

"Together would be safer, but apart would actually be more effective, probably." She commented.

"We'll split up. We have each others numbers and fully charged phones - at least I assume yours is - and we can call if we find anything." She added.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 01:10:17 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"It is." Tyson responded.

"You head left, I'll head right." he told her.

"We'll investigate until we meet up with each other, or find something." he said.

"Check in every... 20 minutes or so, even if it's a text saying nothing's been found." he went on.

"All right, let's break."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 01:37:46 )

Aedan nodded before they headed off in their determined directions.

She was silent as she made her way through the halls, looking into the classs, the rooms, wondering why it was so damned quiet.

It was unnatural, eerie, and not something she wanted to deal with

And there were serious bells of familiarity ringing in her head as well. She hjust couldn't place why, though.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 01:54:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

As Tyson walked, he noticed things were just as empty as what Aedan was finding.

"...the hell is going on, here?" he wondered.

He then paused for a moment, and looked through the window of a nearby closed door.

"...a few skeletons in here." he muttered.

"Still fully clothed, too." he went on.

"Whatever's doing this is doing it extremely quickly, and doesn't seem to affect clothing or synthetic materials." he said further, before sending Aedan a text.

Seems whatever is responsible for this doesn't affect clothing, at the very least.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 01:58:40 )

Aedan read the text before sighing.

She knew that this was very familiar to her, but she couldn't place it for the moment.

Not... sure if that's anything useful or not, though She responded with.

"Why is this so fucking familiar?" She asked the air, irritation in her voice before sighing. She knew that there was nothing that she could do, specifically, aside from try and figure it all out. She had to mak eher way through there and see if she could find something, and hoping that it wasn't wahtever the familiarity was.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 02:21:05 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Tyson just sighed at the response, and kept walking.

"I just need to find someone." he said.

"Find someone still alive. Maybe they know something." he muttered.

However, as much as he looked, all he found were skeletons. He then paused, and thought for a moment, something coming to the front of his mind.

"Is whatever's doing this spread by contact with the bodies?" he wondered.

"But that doesn't make sense... surely something would be seen... or there'd be stray... whatever they are... wandering about." he muttered, shaking his head.

I'm going to examine some of the skeletons, see if I can't find anything that might give us a lead on what's doing this. he then sent to Aedan.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 02:39:17 )

Good luck with that Aedan sent in reply.

They look to be completely clean. Almost as if they have been frikken sterilized or something. She added after a few seconds before sighing.

"This is insane, but why the familiarity? I've never seen this before... have I?" She asked the air

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 02:59:54 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The two of them searched the entire floor, before meeting where they had originally split from.

"Nothing." Tyson said.

"I found absolutely nothing." he lamented.

"We need to find someone that's still here." he continued. "Someone that can actually respond to us, so we can get a better idea as to what's happened." he muttered.

"And yes, the bones are completely clean." he sighed.

"Whatever's doing this is certainly thorough."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 03:05:44 )

"The problem with this, is that it strikes on ehll of a cord of familiarity, but I have no idea what the hell it is that is causing that." Aedan admitted after a moment.

"It's driving me insane, too." She added with a bit of a growl.

"But yes, we do need to find someone, anyone, that is still alive." She paused a moment, before sighing.

"I... don't think that we will be able to though, sadly. All we are finding are the bones."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 03:19:09 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Which also means whatever's doing this is quick." Tyson said.

"Come on, we need to hurry, then." he went on.

"We need to find ANYONE that can give us info, or even possibly save." he told her.

"Let's head to the second floor." he suggested.

"And we'll narrow our search to survivors, assuming there ARE any." he went on.

"If you find one, tell me, and I'll tell you as well."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 03:24:23 )

"I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't any, to be perfectly honest." Aedan admitted after a few seconds.

'Beyond that, I'm not entirely sure, admittedly." She added.

"But at least, we have a chance. Let's go." She added before making her way to the elevator. She paused after a moment.

"Ehhhh" She muttered.

"Stairs might be better."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 03:47:43 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I wouldn't trust the elevators, to be honest." Tyson responded.

With that, they made their way up to the second floor... and found nothing. Nada. Zip. Their search ended up the same as the one on the first floor.

"Nothing here." Tyson said when they met up again.

"I honestly-" he started to say, before they heard a blood-curdling scream coming from above them.

"Third floor!" he shouted.

"Come on!" he exclaimed, as he ran towards the stairs.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 03:52:35 )

Aedan was quick to react, and followed Ty to the stairs, and made her way up them faster than he did - strictly because she was more lithe than he was.

As they made their way up to the floor, she paused for a moment before looking around as the scream ended. Almost as if it was cut short.

"I..." She paused. "I think it was down here." She added before heading off, heading down the hall at a good and quick pace.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 04:10:36 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Tyson quickly followed her, but when they reached where they thought they heard the scream come from, they saw that they were too late.

They looked through the door's window, and saw a wobbly skeleton in clothing... mere moments before it collapsed onto the floor.

"Damn it!" Tyson cursed.

"Damn it all." he repeated.

"Did you see what did it?" he asked Aedan, as she had gotten there first.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 04:26:41 )

Aedan was silent.

"It...." She was silent for a moment before meeting Ty's gaze.

". . . before I answer that, willing to potentially confirm something before I say anything?" She asked as she pulled what Azazel had given her previously.

"After I see if I can FIND what I suspect it might be, considering everything," She then said as she got down on her hands and knees and started using what she had - which Ty was quickly able to find out it was her copy of the sonic screwdriver that Azazel had given her so long ago. It wasn't as effective, but she would be able to tell if what she was looking for was in the shadows.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 04:52:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

".....huh?" Tyson muttered.

"Uhhhhh... sure? I guess?" he answered.

He then looked at what she was doing, and raised an eyebrow.

"Is that that thing that Azazel got you?" he asked.

"Isn't it little more than a replica or a toy?" he asked further, unaware of what Azazel had done for it, and for her, a little while ago.

"What good will it do here?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 04:59:02 )

Aedan didn't say anything, but she did roll her eyes. After what seemed like forever, but was only about three minutes, she stood up, brushed herself off, tossed what she had up and caught it after it flipped a couple times, and sighed as she met Ty's gaze.

"All right." She started before pointing to the shadow.

"Step in, and if I'm right.... prepare for an extremely fast death."
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 05:27:38 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

".....what?" Tyson muttered.

"Well... all right..." he said further.

"If you say so." he mumbled, cracking his neck and knuckles.

He then stepped through the door, closing it behind him. He looked around, before making his way to the skeleton... and checking it over. As soon as he did so, however, he felt strange... he felt like he suddenly wasn't alone.

That's when he suddenly started to feel immense pain, and Aedan watched him turn into a very skeleton before her eyes, as what looked to be a shadow envelop him.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.