Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Is there a warning/ consequence system in place for toxic behaviour?

Donator — What The- Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 09:45:21 )

Fartsy Says:

The block button is an AMAZING FEATURE, thank you so much for having that on this site!

But still is there an action system in place? for when people cause problems?
It would really help control some toxic users in the future, if there was a system as such for toxic behaviour. It would also prevent people from harassing others, to have a consequence for harassment.
I really like this community and would hate to see it ruined by negative people who cannot get along with others. As this site grows and more people butt heads, that will become a big issue if there is no such system in place.

The Legendary Frump Moff, Artist For Hire, check my artpage!
My artpage!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 11:21:52 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

If someone is truly harassing and targeting you in an overtly abrasive manner- we would definetly confront it with a warning, request a revision of wording and if refused and their dogmatic behavior continued from there-would discipline.

As for people in general not getting along, in the past we have stepped in to cut the argument short and privately instructed the parties to block each other- and ideally that would be the best and ideal solution rather than disciplining someone over conflicts of interest- people are human and we dont always see eye to eye ya know?

So in short;
-context matters
-of course if its truly bad we will confront the relevant party in hopes to mediate over their behavior
-otherwise we would advise utilizing the block feature

If you see something you feel is aggressive and qualifies as harassment definetly alert any staff member who is online and we will check it out. If none is online feel free to contact the staff member you feel most comfortable speaking to.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.