Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk post your insecurities, flaws and inner conflicts (serious posts only.)

Donator — What The- Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 09:07:04 )

Fartsy Says:
My Hey everyone! This is a safe place to spill your guts and relieve the stress building in your head! personal insecurities and conflicts:

-my art makes me feel good inside when i make it, but I am always scared of showing it to others.
- I wanna help people but half the time I get yelled at for it, so I constantly feel anxious. But I still want to help people.....
- I want to hug everyone but also wanna hide under my covers.
-I am in constant pain and know something is wrong and that it will only get worse, but cannot afford to visit the doctor to do anything about it.
- I can't stand bullies/bandwagoneers who think they can step on me, but also hate conflict to begin with.
- I like chocolate and sushi but can't eat both at the same time (THE STRUGGLE!)
- My parents are proud of my art now but when I was growing up they would destroy everything I created and make me depressed with their insults.
- I want to stand up for equality for all, yet I am "too accepting" and called stupid for not taking sides, I belong nowhere because I am an egalitarian and refuse to hate or join those who are hateful.

My Flaws:

-I am quick to blame myself.
-I want to help people, but do not always know the best way to do so.
-I often get distracted easily and lose track of what I was doing.
-I am emotionally incapable of feeling any kind of intense emotion towards others for very long. (sadness, anger, etc) (there are a few exceptions to this)
-I can remember loads of animal/history facts but suck HORRIBLY at math and geography.
-I will work until I pass out on some occasions, coffee is my lifeblood
-I have a habit of zoning out in the middle of the conversation, and often that is insulting to the other party (not intentional)
-I do not cry at funerals. I cry beforehand, alone.
-I am a bad judge of people, way too trusting, and often get backstabbed.
-I think very simply, I do not complicate things. so am often called childish, niave, or stupid.
- I do not always get social cues.
-I think the world is inherently good, no matter how bad it gets. (this is apparently unrealistic)

The Legendary Frump Moff, Artist For Hire, check my artpage!
My artpage!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 12:34:56 )
I get called stupid and naive alot, especially when I choose to see the world in a positive light instead of negative. But I honestly believe its the best way to live a happy life. I feel insecure about my art especially when I look at all the amazing artists I work with and follow on instagram.I love critique but I am always too shy and scared to ask for it from people I don't know. I have never had any formal schooling so it is difficult for me to pursue my dreams. I am scared that art won't be able to pay the bills in the farther future so I may have to give it up.

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.