Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Kingdom Hearts 3

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/8 05:22:11 )

I just finished KH3 half an hour ago and I'm trying to snap back to reality.
I also got the secret ending and it got me so hyped for the next game ahhhh
I'd talk more about it but I don't want to spoil it for people still playing ^^.
What are your thoughts or feelings about KH3 so far?

♠

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/8 08:07:33 )
    I got Kingdom Hearts III, but I haven't played much. I was planning on playing a chunk this last Tuesday, but one of my coworkers needed her shift covered and I wanted the hours. xD But once I have enough time, I'm definitely going to be playing more.

The farthest I've gone so far is the Toy Box. I like some of the changes they made to the gameplay, like different Keyblades having different forms for Sora, but other parts feel a bit extra. Whenever I have the option to bust out a Disney ride, it just doesn't mesh well imo. As far as the story goes, I'm not far enough to really judge. The pace doesn't seem too bad so far, but I kinda just want to get all the Disney story parts out of the way.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/10 04:03:51 )

I just bought it yesterday, and just started Kingdom of Corona.
    But wow, it brings back so many memories when I played KH2. xD

I don't have much to say at the moment since I just started but there's just many extra moves and stuff. I find it a bit overwhelming. xD
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 08:08:44 )
Beaten it 100% on standard and am currently doing a playthrough on proud. I adore the game so much, had fun in most of the worlds and just all and all had a great time with it. I adore the series in general though so I digress. all and all the game hit me in the feels at the ending and I loved the secret ending and the graphics for it omg. I also enjoyed the tiny details and how much effort went into the world environments.

Voltie — She/He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 07:12:14 )
I just bought Kh3 and its very fun! i may have not beaten it yet but i cant wait till the next game they make, since i love their beautiful Graphics!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.