Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Bound by the Red String

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/4 02:13:46 )
~*~*~

~*~*~

"I promise I'll find you.."

The world is a dark place, no matter where you are, but there is always light.

Angel Hitake is the princess of a fallen kingdom where dragons resided. Hundreds of dragons lived there before the first war between a dark force and the dragon riders. Her father, the king, was lost in the war and a man named Innes came in and poisoned her radiant mother and leaving her with little time left. Angel was tainted as well as a child with a darker side- "Shikki" she called herself. Two hearts connected within one body. In order to protect her only daughter, the queen sealed the dark being and her magic.

Years later, the darkness returned and threatened to destroy what was left of her world, her kingdom. Her mother pleaded with Terra, her eldest and only son to protect his sister no matter what happened to her. So, he took his younger sister and fled the castle grounds. In hiss attempt to flee, his life was supposedly lost and Angel found herself fleeing alone. Or so she thought.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 01:41:43 )
You can die anytime...

Amrynn Von Helsing is a young woman who grew up in the royal court of a fallen kingdom. Her mother had served the queen, her grandmother had served the queen before her, and so on and so on. Amrynn was to serve the young princess Angel. But instead of just serving her, the two had become close friends growing up. She also grew a crush on Terra, the handsome prince and Angel's brother. but only Angel knows her feelings. She longed to have a dragon of her own, but as she was not of royal blood, knew it wouldn't be allowed. So she was content with seeing the dragons whenever she could.

When the darkness returned to destroy the kingdom, she was with Angel when Terra told them it was time to leave. They had fled together from the kingdom, but as they fled, Terra disappeared, leaving Amrynn heartbroken and trying to be brave for Angel.

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 02:36:28 )
On Aqua's back, the two girls were taken away from the castle grounds and Angel scooted closer to Amrynn and hugged her tightly, just glad to have her with her. They were together. The elf was like a sister to her, and she knew who the other felt about her brother. Hell, her brother probably knew. It wasn't exactly a secret.

Angel was broken. Aside from her brother, she had Amrynn. *~Angel.. ~* Aqua spoke through her rider's mind. Angel shook her head and glanced up at her dragon. "Just focus on getting us to safety!" She said in a panic. "The shadow dragons are coming!" She voiced. Aqua used her ice breath to fend them off, but one of them got an attack on the water dragon and managed to knock the girls off balance, and Aqua didn't have time to catch them before she was apprehended by a shadow dragon.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 02:41:06 )
You can die anytime...

The next thing Amrynn knew, everything had gone black. When she would see anything again, she would wake up on a sandy beach, ocean waves waifting onto the sand and hitting her in the face. She sat up and rubbed her head gently,"Ow my head..." She murmured. She looked around,"Oh god..." She realized this was a strange place to her,"Angel..." She looked around for her friend,"Angel!" She called out, struggling to get to her feet,"Angel....? Angel!" She didn't see her anywhere. She sank back into the sand, feeling absolutely lost. "My best friend is gone... I'm in a strange place..." She murmured,"What else could go wrong...?" She started to cry.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 03:23:33 )
Everything happened so fast..

Angel remembered screaming her friends name as the girls began to fall from the clouds, and watching her dragon become overcome by shadows before her vision darkened and her consciousness slipped away. When she woke, a male with short silver hair was carrying her out of the ocean water and onto a sandy beach. She wasn't conscious enough to say anything before she faded again.

---

A boy with short spiky brown hair heard something from the beach and quickly hurried. "Hey! You okay?" Sora called when he saw the crying girl and slowly approached her. Riku had gone on the other side of the island, so it was just him and this..stranger.. Where had she even come from?

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 03:26:49 )
You can die anytime...

Amrynn looked up. Someone was was there? At least she wasnt totally alone. She shook her head,"No. I'm not. " She murmured. She told the young man who she and her friend were trying to escape but they had fallen and the next thing she knew she woke up there.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 04:16:30 )
Sora lowered down some closer to her when she started talking and curiously tilted his head. "So.. You're from another world?" He asked, curiosity spiked. Riku had been right about there being other worlds outside of their island. The boy soon shook his head and slowly rose to stand, offering her a hand. "I'm Sora, and I'm sure you're friend is around here. I'll help you look for her." He said with a smile. "Maybe she fell on the other side of the island, I have a friend over there, so maybe he found her already." He suggested, honestly trying to make her feel better.

---

Riku set the stranger down on the raft they were working on and glanced around for his two friends. Sora was back on the side, and Kairi had probably gone with him. He sighed. What the heck was he supposed to do? He couldn't just leave her alone! She was unconscious and clearly not from around here.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 04:22:23 )
You can die anytime...

Amrynn nodded, thanking him for his help as she took his hand and got up,"I'm Amrynn." She said, introducing herself. She looked around the island again,"What is this place?" She asked,"Its so...warm and peaceful." She looked over at Sora, letting him lead the way to the other side of the island.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 04:44:37 )
Sora lightly folded his arms behind his head and listened as they walked. Her name was pretty..and unusual.. but he liked it. It was unique, like she was. "This is Destiny Islands, we have a town but you have to use a boat to get between the two. My and my friends come here all the time." He explained. He led her to the small shack and opened the door for her. "We just need to go up the stairs and out the other door, then we'll be in the Cove." He explained simply.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 05:05:17 )
You can die anytime...

Amrynn nodded, following his directions as she looked around more,"Its really pretty here. Remains me a bit of home.... or what home had been loke." She said with a sigh,"It was so weird...one moments we're in the castle and the next we were forced to flee for orlur lives..."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 05:21:23 )
Sora didn't really know what to say to her, so he lowered his ocean blue eyes to the ground as he led her up the stairs in the shack, then opened the opposite door for her when they reached the top of the staircase. This side of the island was much more open, and had more plants and rocks around than the other side. He immediately spotted his silver haired friend and glanced at Amrynn. "C'mon, I can see my friend I was telling you about." He said, and lightly took her hand without much thought, and carefully led her towards the incomplete raft.

Riku was still sitting on the raft near the unconscious girl, not too close of course. He couldn't stop staring at her, and wondering who she was and where she came from.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 00:16:55 )
You can die anytime...

Amrynn nodded as she went along with the young man. Most would have told her she was crazy to follow along with him, but he seemed friendly and she doubted he would try to hurt or attack her. She just hoped they could find Angel. She really hoped she was okay... She wanted to cry inside because she knew Terra was gone, having been in that terrible attack that caused the girls to fall, but she knew that would have to wait.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 01:00:26 )
Sora did his best to avoid any water on the way to the raft. Soon, the other boy and the strangers friend could be seen.

Riku stood at the sound of approaching footsteps across the sand. The first thing he did was grab Sora and pull him behind him when he noticed the stranger. "Riku, it's okay. I found her in the beach, she just wanted to find her friend." Sora explained quickly, to get him to relax some. The silver haired boy glanced over at the unconscious girl and stepped aside. "She washed up not too long ago, probably about the same time you did. She seems to be fine, but she's unconscious."

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 01:08:41 )
You can die anytime...

When Amrynn saw Angel she ran over,"Oh my god..." She murmured, kneeling over,"Angel..." She gently took her friend's hand and started tapping it to try to wake her up,"Angel... Angel wake up..." She let out a relived sigh,"At least you're here with me." She murmured. She looked back over at Sora and his friend,"Sorry." She said,"I was just really worried about her." She said, feeling bad.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 01:40:09 )
Riku kept Sora close to him while curiously watching the stranger react to seeing the other girl. "Where did you come from?" He finally asked, knowing for a fact that they weren't from the same world. The brunette took the liberty of explaining her story to his friend.

Angel stirred slowly, before opening her dark green eyes and looking up at her elven friend. "Aynn.." She murmured softly before starting to cough rather roughly, only for a moment though. It seemed she was still a bit in a daze.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 16:05:27 )
You can die anytime...

Amyrnn hugged her gently before patting and rubbing her back,"I'm glad you're safe! I was afraid she had been separated." She sighed, sinking to sit next to her,"Our home... I don't know if we'll ever get back to it." She murmured,"I don't even know if it will be there anymore...Terra is gone... Now we're on our own." She looked over at Angel sadly, feeling absolutely lost. She didn't know what to do anymore.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 17:32:11 )
Angel quietly listened as the elf spoke, and gazed out into the blue ocean. In their barron world, they didn't have any oceans, only man-made watering holes. "We'll get back.. Somehow.. Aqua is still alive, I can feel her." She murmured softly, raising a hand to delicately hold the light blue tear shaped gem dangling from her silver necklace.

Sora slowly stepped foreword and lowered down some, despite Riku's own obvious anxiety about him being so close to them. "Hey, you're not totally on your own. I'll help any way I can." He said to them. "I still don't really understand how you wound up here.. But this place isn't called Destiny Islands for nothing." He offered the girls a smile. Riku smirked and shook his head lightly. Typical..

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 17:51:33 )
You can die anytime...

Amrynn looked over at Sora,"That is really kind of you." She said softly,"I hope we weren't interfering anything important. " She thought for a moment,"I should introduce you. Sora, this is Angel. She is the princess of the kingdom I told you about. The one we were forced to escape."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 02:00:48 )
Angel blinked and quickly went to cover Amrynn's mouth as she spoke, but it was too late. The words had already slipped out and both boys had their eyebrows raised. She slowly lowered her hands and sighed. "Aynn.. Don't you remember what we were taught? Should we have to leave home, no one should know who I am- to protect the kingdom." She reminded calmly and quietly. Sora blinked a couple of times, and glanced at Angel, eyes wide with an innocent wonder. "P-princess?" He tripped over the word. "Well, I guess that explains your clothes.." He murmured quietly, still shocked. A princess, of all people, somehow wound up on their beach.

Riku placed a hand on top of Sora's head as he came foreword. "I'm Riku. There's a girl with red hair around here somewhere, her name's Kairi. She's harmless. The only one you really need to worry about is me." He spoke casually. Sora nudged him some. "Riku, don't say weird stuff like that!" He said, earning himself a smirk from the other boy. Angel couldn't help but giggle slightly as she watched the boys. "It's quite alright, Sora- he's every right to feeling protective of his friends and his home." Riku folded his arms over his chest.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 02:33:07 )
You can die anytime...

Amrynn sighed and looked at Angel,"Well with how things are, I'm not sure what of the kingdom is even left so does it matter?" She asked, slowly getting to her feet. She looked fearful at Riku's words, wondering if they should run,"Well we have no wish to harm anyone." She said defensively,"I just don't know where to go from here." She looked back at Angel,"What do we do now?" She asked her,"We only know where we are. We don't know where we should go to get whatever help we were suppose to." She sighed and rubbed her face. She was usually so calm and level headed but it was hard for her to stay that way when she had to worry about Sora's friend wanting to maybe kill them or something.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.