Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 17:21:39 )

I was at the gym today. I decided the go on the treadmill in the end. Bad idea. I got dizzy again. I really need to keep track of my dizzyness. Because if it's happening again me is calling the doctor. Dizzy 3 times in 2 weeks? Not normal.

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 18:12:47 )
Aw, thats no fun. I get dizzy all the time from things like dehydration to my anemia acting up. So much so that I just figured it was a human experience we all shared. My one and only doctor visit proved that wrong. Hope you get things figured out, dear.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 19:17:54 )

Oh no. That sounds kinda serious. Could it be from stress?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 20:25:41 )

@Totalanimefan: I am not dealing with stress. I am also a person who hardly get's stressed out.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 20:38:54 )

@vengeance: oh that’s good to hear. I get stressed ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 20:58:00 )
I wouldn't wait for it to happen again. Go get it checked out; better safe than sorry.

Usually if I get dizzy it's because I'm about to faint, which usually comes from my existing health problems and stress. luckily it doesn't happen often.
Though one time years ago, I got a really bad vertigo spell that lasted for hours and seemed to come out of nowhere. Never had anything like that happen before or after, but now I'm extra scared of dizzy feelings, no matter how mild.. which probably contributes to lightheadedness turning into fainting these days :^P
AKA Count Trashula

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/1 22:52:32 )
Treadmills get me dizzy @.@
Hope you're doing okay tho and that it's nothing.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.