Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Ugh... so not feeling well.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/29 18:05:27 )
I am fricking sick right now and it sucks. Yesterday and all night last night I was either throwing up or had the diaherra. Still going on today, with a few added bonuses... 101 fever and bodyaches everywhere, a bit dizzy and not being able to hold anything down... mind you I'm not even hungry but it's good to at least try(at least according to my Grandma when I was growing up), and all I ate was half a piece of dry toast! One minute I am freezing and then the next I am hot as heck. I also hate the way I feel... I have a high tolerance for pain, etc... but I feel like this and I turn into a whiney little... yeah. Now I am sitting out in the computer room cuz I was getting tired of laying down but I'm thinking of going back into the bedroom and snuggling with my dogs and binge watching something on Netflix or Prime. Not sleeping though... cuz either I am watching too much News or being sick gives you strange /scary dreams, or both.
I dreamt last night when I managed to get some sleep that Trump at his State of The Union called for a National Emercency to build his wall, only he took it a lot further and started implementing martial law, said he was the ultimate and rightful leader and was working with Putin to implement new strategic alliances. There was a video of Trump and Putin together in the White House holding hands, their hands up in the air and Trump declaring we are now The United Union of America. Worst of all is that Trump started a new holocaust... he called upon his followers to kill/round up anyone who was brown/black/asaian, not caring if they were citizens/immigrants/undocumented. He said anyone harboring or didn't go a long with his plans would be killed on sight. Scary thing is in this dream is that his followers were so many and so racist that they did it all. Friends I knew for years turned on me and stormed my house because my roommate/friend is a pacific islander. I woke up from my dream shaking and so fricking scared it wasn't even funny. So yeah... strange/scary dream that I hope never ever comes true.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/29 23:45:52 )

@macsen191: I’m sorry you are so sick. That really sucks!!
Damn I’m glad that was just a Dream. That would be been awful.
When I’m throwing up the only thing I do is suck on an ice cube. Don’t eat it too fast and I don’t have food until what I have passes

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 02:22:59 )
Yeah, being sick with fever will give you wacky dreams sometimes. Probably wouldn't hurt to watch less news, too, though. Make sure you get plenty of water and some nutrients; getting dehydrated and not having the energy to fight it off will only drag it out and make it worse!
AKA Count Trashula

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 04:10:48 )
Oh god I hope I don't get that sickness. Last time I had a stomach virus, I had a bucket in front of me and I was mentally praying to the gods that it'd be over soon.

I had that double-whammy too, but that's more graphic than this post needs to be.

Voltie — Shy Kitten Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/31 00:26:38 )

I hope you get well soon...! Plenty of fluids and light foods, and most
definitely lots of rest and entertainment!
(^ㆁᴗㆁ^☆)ノ
@ for reply!

☾✧ quest tracker:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/31 02:40:20 )
Thank you all for letting me vent! I am feeling much better! Still a little nauseous but I am holding food down which is good. Now, I gotta check on my kid... he said something about making Mac and Cheese on the stove and this is the second time he's made it, first time on his own. And I think he forgot how to cuz he's in there mumbling and complaining. And yep! Now he just asked me for help making it.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.