Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Chef Pretender Resteraunt

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/26 03:01:35 )
Locked due to 6+months of inactivity in the thread. If you would like this thread unlocked, please PM a mod.

Welcome. If you would like to become a waitress let me know! I have 3 positions open right now! Take a seat where ever. The menu changes every 3 months so check back often. Sit, have a chat and just please be respectful! The Great Cheftender is here at your service!

Wait Staff
TheArtOfTheFart

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/26 03:42:58 )
Menu

Appetizers
Fried Tomato Mozzerella:
Pan fried mozzerella battered in bread crumbs, sun dried tomatoes and basil. Soft and melty on the inside, nice and crisp on the outside. Served with a hearty marinara sauce.

Shrimp Cocktail:
Gulf Pink Shrimp served in a martini glass with a prime lime infused cocktail sauce. Served with herb Ciabatta croutons slices.

Turkey Bolognese Polenta Nests:
Turkey bolognese sauce mixed with polenta served in cornbread nest bowls. Platter of 6.

Entrees
Traditional Spaghetti and Meatballs:
A traditional spaghetti with three large meatballs and a savory bacon and beef meat sauce.

Pan Seared Lobster Tail:
A pan seared lobster tail covered in a creamy garlic butter sauce. Served with steamed vegetables and rice pilaf topped with a whole pepperocini.

Chicken Saltimbocca:
Bacon and prosciutto wrapped chicken breast topped with shredded mozzerella cheese, oven broiled in a cast iron skillet. Served on a bed of angel hair pasta with a light marinara sauce.

Desserts
Classic Tiramisu:
A classic italian staple.

Italian Cheesecake:
Made with Ricotta cheese and topped with an almond chocolate sauce.

Affogato:
Two scoops of vanilla ice cream topped with a shot of espresso and topped with toasted almond slices.

Drinks
Italian Soda:
Light italian soda. Comes in vanilla, strawberry or peach flavors.

Espresso Latte:
Light with the strong boost one needs.

Orangina:
Classic Orangina. An orange sode with pulp, comes in a uniquely shaped glass bottle.

Water

Donator — What The- Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/26 04:09:33 )

Fartsy Says:
FOOOOOOD *waddles in, perches on a seat*

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/26 04:12:47 )
@TheArtOfTheFart: Welcome To the Chef Pretender! Can i take your order or would you like to look over the menu first?

Donator — What The- Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/26 04:16:43 )

Fartsy Says:
@TheGreatPretender:

I would like one of everything please~ *wiggles antennae, excited*

Do you take cash or card?

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/26 04:19:06 )
@TheArtOfTheFart: Well goodness! Thankfully i dont charge for my food. So one of everything? including all the drinks?

Donator — What The- Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/26 04:26:01 )

Fartsy Says:
TheGreatPretender:
@TheArtOfTheFart: Well goodness! Thankfully i dont charge for my food. So one of everything? including all the drinks?

Yus please, Also I am interested in working as a waitress~
The Legendary Frump Moff, Artist For Hire, check my artpage!
My artpage!

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/26 05:11:13 )
@TheArtOfTheFart: Absolutely! Wait staff gets to submit ideas for new menu items for the next run. Forgive me for the delay. I'll have your drinks out soon!
Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.