Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Matcha Mind

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 18:58:15 )

Not much to see here, I am just going to post whatever thoughts come to my mind here...on occasion.
Feel free to respond or whatever. Otherwise this is just another incredibly boring thread, sorry.

I'm not sorry tho.

Sorry for not being sorry, tho.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 18:59:54 )

I hate how most places can't text 911. In situations you have to be quiet- and fast even.
Remain calm- when so many people get phone anxiety. Why hasn't this become mainstream yet????

(INB4: I can text 911 wat you talking about: A lot of places can't. orz)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/23 19:03:53 )

It'd be helpful to my profession if when purchasing tracking on items shipped out- we could NAME them.

For example,

I am shipping ridiculous paperwork to an insurance company- we have about 7 patients with that insurance.
This company likes to pretend they didn't get our mail- (they don't have a fax it all has to be physically sent in.)
so if I send 7 patients in one envelope they'll just pick and choose which ones they want to acknowledge.
And sending them separately (tried) is no good even with tracking, because I can't title the tracking.

If I could title it: "Costano 2018" "Okyere 2018" "Sullivan 2019" and get individual confirmations of delivery- I could be like "ah-HA!"
but alas, I cannot. and we have a cycle I'm sick of.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/25 16:54:21 )

Why do massive company layoffs have to be done in such a shitty way? "Hey we're having layoffs but wont tell you who until next week" *makes employees emotionally suffer the whole week with decimated morale.*

Okay 200 of ya. Pack up. Go. Bye.

Why cant it AT LEAST be like:

*calls people into room*
"In two weeks you guys in this room specifically will be laid off. You can stay, work and be paid for this duration or you can quit at any time. Giving you a heads up so you can know for sure and prepare the best you can. Sorry for this. Thanks for your hard work."

(Friend going through this and I feel bad)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/25 17:42:59 )

....Im sick today. I thought I looked like shit as a result. But the third person today complimented me on my makeup.

Im not wearing make up.
My lips are chapped and my nose is red.
I'm Rudolph the chapped lipped bastard how the heck am I being perceived as pretty. /dead

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/27 12:42:45 )

My heat stopped working a few hours ago- tried trouble shooting but it seems like it's a wire problem within the actual furnace and no one can come here until Monday unless we pay a $300 emergency fee.

Our car starter broke last week. That was $400

My main computer has barely held in and needs to be replaced. (I mean, its quite old anyway. But still, computers ain't cheap.) Never wanted a mac, got it on sale. This all in one thing is bad for modifying. Gotta just replacce the whole thang.

Josh needs his wisdom teeth extracted like...years ago he keeps putting it off due to lack of time (cant take a week off when you're a business owner)

My elbow needs minor surgery so it stops dislocating.

Oi ve kill me.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/27 16:46:50 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

I'm gonna need a gallon of matcha today.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.