Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/22 04:42:07 )
Your art is so good!! :vanora_heart:
Goodbye Have a beautiful time!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/22 05:52:35 )

@FragileMarshmallow: Welcome new person! Don't be shy. Alot of people here like alot of the same things you do I'm sure you will make friends in no time!

Always ping me please.

Voltie — Mallow/She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/24 16:16:21 )
@OHai6464: Thank yous!
@Saeyra: I'm glad then, and I will try. Thank you!
@Bioshock: Thank you. ^^ I don't have specific genres that I prefer, as I like too many, but I like animes like Log Horizon, Overlord, Beyond the Boundary, Engaged to the Unidentified, Violet Evergarden, Madoka Magica, Another, Tokyo Ravens, Miss Kobayashi Dragon Maid, the currently airing Rising of the Shield Hero, Konosuba, (edit) That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Re:Zero- there's a lot. ^^''
Manga, I like Psyren, Noragami, Akagami No Shirayukihime and a few others I can't exactly remember names to.
Video games, I tend to lean more towards MMOs recently like Blade and Soul, Onigiri, Elsword, Maplestory 2. But I also love games like Skyrim and Assassins Creed. What about you?

Voltie — Mallow/She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/24 16:20:25 )
@vengeance: I'm so sorry I forgot to respond!! It's been a hectic few days and I forgot that I haven't been on. I'm sorry. That's awesome, thoughs! You must really like making CC.

Voltie — Mallow/She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/24 20:22:33 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: I love Cowboy Bebop, though my memory on it is vague since I first saw it on Toonami when I was in middle school along with other anime like Fooly Cooly. I also like another anime I feel is very similar to Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo. When it comes to Gurren Lagann, I've only unfortunately seen a few episodes, but I love the story and art style a lot. Me and some friends plan to binge watch it together in the future so that I can watch it all the way through and they can tease me about my reactions to certain parts.

Voltie — Mallow/She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/24 20:37:15 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: I've been told! When they found out that I had only watched up to a certain part, they started evil laughing and saying how it'll be fun to see my reaction to stuff and for me to question and them just sit back and silently watch with a bowl of popcorn. It's torture sometimes, but it's fun.

When you live a life filled with lemons and strife
That bitterness becomes the strongest taste.
But with sweets and treats, you find some relief
And slowly the sour past will be erased.

Donator — What The- Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/28 02:48:12 )

Fartsy Says:
SWEET WE SCORED ANOTHER ARTIST ON HERE! Nice to meet you, the name's fartsy! I hope you enjoy your time here!
The Legendary Frump Moff, Artist For Hire, check my artpage!
My artpage!

Voltie — Shy Kitten Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/31 00:43:08 )

I feel you on the awkward part ; w ; welcome though! I hope you enjoy it here.
Voltra has an amazingly kind community!

I love your art by the way! the piece you shared is just
adorable!
(^ㆁᴗㆁ^☆)ノ
@ for reply!

☾✧ quest tracker:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.