Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Supernatural: The Tabletop Game [NOW OPEN]

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 23:47:39 )
As stated, I am making a Supernatural Tabletop RP on here. I will move to Roll20.net, when dice rolls are needed. I currently will take the first 6-7 people interested just due to the amount of work that will be needed. I have run this game before with 6-7 people in person, but never online. This will be a learning experience for everyone involved. I am also in need of plot help if people are interested in that aspect as well. Please message me, friend me, and let me know if you are interested in playing. For those that haven't seen the show, have no fear, I will explain everything in game via the world, or i can also message back and forth. I will need player backgrounds and some minor plot help first before we start, so it might be a day or two before beginning. Please let me know if you are interested in helping on that end and we can begin right away. Also note, please do not Meta-game. I will issue one warning, and then I will not be nice about it. Meta-gaming ruins the fun for everyone at the table. For those who don't know what Meta-gaming is, it is when you use OOC(Out of Character) information to influence or assist your own or other characters or the story. That being said, let's have fun and hunt some demons, vampires, werewolves, and other fun things! I should also mention that the majority of this will be played on roll20.net, and I'm planning on using voltra for asides and in character convos so I can see them.

Player List
1.Queen Prisma
2.Dragoness129
3.Dread Pirate

DM Plot Assistance:
1. AelloTyphoeus
2. AliceinZombieland
3. AshtheAlien

My awesome Art

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 02:41:12 )
I will gladly help with plot assistance seeing as we live in the same apartment and all.
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.