Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Strong as Stone

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/16 22:25:07 )

Aedan just sighed.

"I know." She said after a few seconds.

'Don't worry. I won't be going anywhere any time soon." She added after a few seconds with a light laugh.

"Seriously. I'm damn hard to kill. I ain't going anywhere."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/17 05:02:11 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"We're both hard to kill." Azazel replied.

"But... for different reasons." he said.

"Technically speaking, I'm easier to kill, but that knowledge is so rare it's practically lost." he reasoned. "And the chances of someone accidentally doing it are slim." he reasoned.

"So... yeah, different reasons." he shrugged.

"Regardless, you need to get readjusted in the med wing. I may have broken some bones snapping your neck back into place so many times..." he admitted.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/17 05:05:46 )

'Yeahhhh nevermind the breaks that caused you needing to snap it back into place." Aedan agreed.

"Let's head back then." She said.

"So that we can get my nerves and shit tended to." She added.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/17 05:37:27 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Yeah." Azazel replied.

With that, the two of them went back to the Unit and Aedan went to the medical wing.

"She needs her neck looked at." Azazel said to Angela.

"It's been broken too many times."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/17 05:42:43 )

Aedan sank into one of the chairs, relieved to be back at the unit. AS it stood, she was barely able to stay on her feet for the moment.

Angela looked to Azazel with a puzzled expression

'huh? All right... I think I can do that quick before needing to tend to Kiah again." She said with a light sigh.

"Can you get her to one of the cots?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/17 05:58:03 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel nodded, and got Aedan to one of the cots.

"We were dealing with the statues." he told Angela.

"Sadly, the best way to do it was to bait them out using Aedan." he said.

"They show up, break her neck, I show up, break the statue, snap her neck back into place, rinse and repeat."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/17 06:04:19 )

"That... probably took quite a toll on her." Angela commented.

"But all right. I should be able to get the initial repairs started, at least." She added.

"Clear out. Chances are the potion I'll give her to the nerves will likely take a day or two to fully reconnect for her." She then said.

"So clear out, she'll be fine."
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/17 06:26:29 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"All right." Azazel replied.

"I'm going to go tell Sharp we dealt with the statues." he told her.

"See you later, Aedan." he then said to the zombie.

As he left, he pondered something.

Aedan had been through a LOT this past while... he wondered if there was something he could do for her.

Meanwhile, a male with shadowy dark skin made his way through the hallways of a secret building in a hidden area, some papers in his hands. He walked over towards a door, knocking on it. When a female voice beckoned him in, he stepped into the room.

"I've received intel from our spy network." he told her.

"It seems that all of our 'Stalker' units have been taken out." he reported.

The female was now visibly agitated.

"However, I don't think we can call this a complete failure." the male quickly said. "After all, it can we said that we created entities that straddled the line between life and death. It can be argued that they were alive. It can be argued that they were dead. It can be argued they were both, yet neither." he listed off.

"We essentially made the Schrödinger's cat thought experiment a physical being, with tangible proof for either side." he went on.

"And that sort of info... that state of quasi-being... it could very well be the key to you finally being able to tap into the resources that The Order of The Sand hold." he told her further.

The female still looked agitated, but her expression softened. She had to agree that the man had a point, and if there was still some value out of this, she couldn't remain completely angry.

However, unbeknownst to the two of them, another figure had been walking down the hallway, and had heard the tail end of their conversation. When they did, they smirked to themselves. It was a proud smirk. It was a confident smirk.

'I know what to do!' he exclaimed mentally, before hurrying down the hall to set his plan into motion.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.