Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Experimenting for Tips or Trades [OPEN]

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 00:05:08 )
INTRO

I'm new around these parts, so I don't know how prices work yet. I also haven't drawn anything in a while, so I don't have a lot of fresh or consistent art examples. Therefore, this seemed like a good way to get comfy with drawing for people again without having to worry about pricing just yet. Win-win for me and you.

Some of my draws so you're not left completely in the dark (warning - big images):

Whatever you get will not necessarily look like any of these, as I'll be testing things out and playing around with whatever style or technique suits my mood.

Post an image or link to whatever you'd like me to draw, and if you like it, you can send me a tip when it's done.

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 02:07:17 )
TRADING

If you'd like to draw for me in return, I also happily accept trades! I have several characters, but most of them don't have much (or any) recent art, so if you need more reference images/info, just let me know and I can either sketch something out quickly or describe whatever's needed.

My characters (will update this as I get more or better refs):

Ru
*outfit ref, mild artistic nudity warning (let me know if this is not allowed and I will censor)*

*censored body ref*

Valko
*best current body ref*

*face detail/color ref*

Farkas
*simple face/color ref*

*WIP, needs work but best current body/face ref*

Personality and other details can be provided as needed. Let me know who you'd like to draw so I can fill you in.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 02:12:35 )
SLOTS

Regular
1- kiwi
2-
3-

Trades
1-
2-
3-

I will edit slots as they are filled and completed.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 05:21:06 )
@kiwi: Well thank ya! and yes they are; @Red Lion and I have been working on the story they come from for several years now. We're in the process of streamlining things and finalizing their designs (which is why only 3 of mine are listed here atm).

Also I really love Jehm and Ei. I also have a set of purple conjoined alien twins, so of course they stood out to me right away lol. If I ever get around to drawing mine, I'll add them here... but in the meantime, I am eager to draw yours.

As a heads up, it's getting late and I have work tomorrow, so if I don't get something finished tonight, I'll work on it after I get home and try to keep you updated.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/12 05:52:49 )
@kiwi: For now it exists mostly in our heads and scattered notes, RPs, etc but when we get the chance, we do plan to make something of it that can be shared publicly. A comic is probably the most doable thing, and we'd likely start that way regardless, though if we really wanna dream big, the best outcome would be having it animated. That might be more work than we have the time or money to put in, but I guess time will tell.
Do you have anything in store for yours?

As an update, didn't have as much time as I'd hoped for yesterday so I'm working on art tonight instead. And on the plus side, if for whatever reason I don't get to finish tonight either, I'm off the day after tomorrow, so I don't have to go to bed as early tomorrow. Ha.

I like Voltra so far. People seem pretty nice, definitely brings back memories from being on avatar sites all the time lol I've kinda missed it. Regular forums are great and all but avatar sites are a little more interesting to me.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/14 23:25:03 )
Sorry for the wait; been having trouble getting things done the past couple days. I did at least start sketching last night, so I should be able to finish tonight.
AKA Count Trashula

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.