Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 21:16:42 )
Hallo! I, too, am a newblet. I just joined a couple weeks ago. :3 I understand the draw of MMOs! I just suck at them lol
I have many issues, gender things among them
I also have a ballet obsession and an unhealthy interest in Sonic the Hedgehog games. Take as you will, haha!
@ me, yo!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 22:58:58 )

@KreitzeN: I like one note alot since it syncs to a cloud and its pretty easy to keep organized. Also you can just drag and drop images and text. Not to mention webclipping as well. Probably one of the most powerful note-taking apps out there.

I use evernote as well but I think one note is alot beefier in terms of features. I use evernote to collect recipes and stuff from the internet.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/11 04:30:37 )

You made it XD even though I already know since you already told me you did lol

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/11 09:39:10 )
I've heard of Evernote but I never really got around to trying it out. I figure the premium features would be useful but I'm not big on subscription-based software... =w=;
@Saeyra: I did not know about OneNote allowing image drag-and-drop. Shows how much I still need to learn about certain programs.
@Ixora: Yes I have arrived now at your behest. I like it here, it's nice and comf

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/11 11:54:33 )

@KreitzeN: Eh I never paid for evernote XD The free version is good enough as it is for lightweight webclipping.

Yep One Note is recommended for DMs because of how info-heavy some campaigns can get. The colorcoded tabs and pages are super easy to keep things organized. Its a beefy program with lots of muscle.

Always ping me please.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/11 14:17:35 )
@Saeyra: Thanks for telling me about it!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.