Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What are your weird quirks?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 11:07:31 )
Mine are that I like using the scroll button on my mouse.. even when the computer is off. It's like my "fidget spinner". I also highlight things a lot.. and when I'm reading a book, I always tap my fingers on the page constantly.. my family hated when I did that (but since I own a house now, I can do it whenever I want >:D). I absolutely hate e-books because I can't tap them...

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 11:17:46 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: That was rude of them :/ Have you ever asked them what was so "strange" about your talking, or did you just shrug it off? I don't see how there could be anything strange about talking..

And no... I don't use them at all. I have a couple on my phone, but I can't get through more than a page or two without turning it off.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 11:32:50 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: Maybe they think you are questioning or judging their answers? Getting too "up close and personal" to their liking.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 11:44:33 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: So many people nowadays just can't stand others having a different opinion than they have. And if someone does, they almost instantly try and get defensive.. nobody wants to ask why they feel different about something.. everyone has to be "right".

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 12:03:13 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: Wow. I hope that they will be able to realize they both basically want the same thing, and can be friends again. There are so many different ways to label a person nowadays, it's starting to get out of hand.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 12:21:21 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: Oh I've already seen posts on places like Facebook or Instagram where you DO have to pick a label or gtfo, and receive hate. Can't even think one thing that isn't associated with that label without getting bashed on, saying they aren't a "true _______"

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/11 07:23:13 )
1. I still like to sleep with stuffed animals even though im 25
2. I can't sit down and talk to you on the phone have to be up and moving
3. Unnecessary head movements bother me
4. when people use a word too much in a sentence. 'Like' as an example

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.