Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Note to self

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 19:15:10 )

I miss you terribly. This is what we call a tragedy. Come back to me, come back to me, to me.

Note To Self - From First To Last

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 19:15:38 )

This is me just posting random pieces of lyrics from bands I listen/have listened to.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 19:16:47 )

And i (i..), i don't want to speak these words, 'cause i ('cause i..), i don't want to make things any worse. And i (i..), i don't want to speak these words, 'cause i, i don't want to make things any worse.

Tiger Lily - Matchbook Romance

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 19:17:07 )

Feel free to comment of course.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 19:19:25 )

Baby, you just bought yourself a brand new man, a brand new man.

Brand New Man - Letter Kills

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 19:20:14 )

We’ll runaway from everything you hate. Runaway to everything you've wanted. Take my hand, let's get famous.

Stars - Madina Lake

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 19:21:30 )

Morning sadness. So we meet again. Pack your bags 'cause we're leaving tonight.

Morning Sadness - Madina Lake

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 19:24:06 )

And I feel, tonight, that I let you die. But you could have lived forever, it took smiles to keep you alive. But heroes die, and so did mine. But you go, and I stay, will it keep you at peace now.

Dream Club Murders - Dead Poetic

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 19:24:37 )

So light it up and let it fly away. A Molotov Cocktail, my dreams symbolized in flames. And I won't ask a lot from you, I just pray that the masks will come unglued. And we're not yours, we'll be with you soon.

Molotov Cocktail - Dead Poetic

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 19:27:57 )

There's a glossary of dirty words for people just like you. And only for people like you, I reserve the words: Backstabbers and money whores, and dirty rotten millionaires that always wanted more.

Taste The Red Hands - Dead Poetic

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 19:32:55 )

Someday we'll be complete like modern saints, baptize our kids in gasoline and hang our doubts up in cathedrals so that they turn to faith in the colored sunlight. 'Red rain, red rain' we'll make as we're blacking out in the center lane... do you hear the church bells ringing? They ring for you.

Asleep In A Chapel - Thursday

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 22:02:11 )

I think we've fallen apart I don't know where I should start, you left me here to be broken hearted.

Broken Hearted - Eighteen Vision

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 22:03:44 )

Do you think we can't feel it too? Do you want to see this last or do you even care? Our sweetest memory is gone. Give it up because the end is near. Our sweetest memory is gone.

Sweetest Memory - Eighteen Visions

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 16:14:47 )

We’d be running from the pain, finding shelter in the rain. Lovers straying seasons changing. Strangers to lovers. What comes around again. You’d fall asleep in my embrace. Steal a kiss on your little face. Would have always been that way. But hey you’re never coming back. Never coming back. I’ll be waiting anyway, I’ll be waiting anyway. Until the day.

Until That Day - JJ Lin

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 16:24:49 )

I'm losing control. I'm losing control. I'm losing control. It's been way too long. I'm losing control. It's been way too long. Stop fucking with my brain. Stop spitting on my pain. I'll burn you in flame.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 22:44:51 )

Now that's entertainment, to watch me fall apart at the knees. And grovel like a slave who, is begging for a little sympathy. And you danced around on my broken dreams, celebrated when I made mistakes. This song was written about how much I hate you...

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 22:46:27 )

Close your eyes, and pretend I'm by your side. Can you feel me tonight? Can you see me tonight? I know you're not alright, but this is all we have for tonight. It hurts but can you feel me love? Can you see me love?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 22:47:14 )

It would be easier to die; just easier sometimes... Because the light's a sober reminder of what he did. Your body can't get over it...

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 22:49:20 )

Your desperation to look like a victim is such a cop-out. You're fooling yourself. Your inspiration is your contradictions. You've lost the concept of what's the real truth.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 22:50:04 )

Don't say goodbye. 'Cause I'm still right here. And don't you give up. My love, for you is stronger than this.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.