Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback January Crate Items Feedback Thread

Npc — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 15:42:27 )

Hey Volties, we could really use your feedback. We at Voltra are always watching and listening, so the more response
we got to these sort of things the more we can improve your experience here!

Now we know that sometimes perhaps a set is not your cup of tea or doesn't fit your particular style, so try to look for things that we could use constructively. Like for example: If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this then I would find use for that set more in my outfits. Or another example would be: This particular mod or pose is being repeated, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well.

★✩✩✩✩

In order to create a standard rating we will be doing a five star rating review. So for each set your reviewing do a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 to let us know how much you like the overall set.

We are looking for feedback regarding the way the sets layer, originality, variety in poses, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories, those are just some suggestions for the direction you can take your feedback in.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive and don't just say "It looks bad, I don't like it." As it's not very useful to us.

Here is a template to start off your review:

[b]The Ruffian/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]En Garde[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Ancient Splendor[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

Thank you for taking your time to write this feedback, you are being very helpful!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 18:48:01 )

Just wanted to give a quick shout out about how happy I am that these items are more on the musculian side! Not enough avatar site have items for men.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 15:20:47 )
The Ruffian
4/5
I love the hair on this and I think I'd use the hair more if I used ears.
The belts are my favorite part of the item cause they're a nice way to break up the color of an outfit.
I feel like overall it's simple but the individual poses are very usable.
The top and sash I've yet to play around with and see.

En Garde
4/5
I like the hat most in this item but some hair items tend to peek out on top which just means need to be careful on choice of hair but also kind of limits what hair items can be used with it. I also really like the shadow thing beneath the hat and how it layers over the eyes - I think it's a pretty cool effect :D
The leg mod with this is really cool too. It does kind of weird me out that the top in the brown/green recolor is a different shade of brown @.@

Ancient Splendor
I don't own this yet so I haven't tried it out much but from what I've seen it's really pretty especially the pastel recolor!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 17:41:17 )

The Ruffian/b]
★★★★✩

I love the hair on this one, and the top with the over top is just awesome. the colors are nice as well.

[b]En Garde

★★★★✩

Who doesn't like sharp pointy items and i love the new leg mods. it's just awesome. imagine being at a beach with that type of leg mod could even give him a camera and itd complete..yeah im getting a lot of ideas for these items.

Ancient Splendor
★★★★★

I don't own this one yet, I'm desperate to get my hands on it, but I'm loving loving loving the hair, and the head peice is nice as well. i like the outfit as well. and im liking the color scheme.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/8 01:44:47 )

Come Post Count With Us! / In Both These Threads!
(with a referral contest too!)

The Ruffian
★★✩✩

Has a neat theme if I was making a thief type avatar. I do not care for the hair myself and will probably not use that.
Favorite color combo: Red and black one.
I could see myself using the pink and purple one in a Cheshire Cat look maybe.

En Garde
★★★✩✩

Love the theme of this. Only 3 stars because it has a lot of mod pieces, which I do not know how often I would use the item on my avie.
Favorite of the color pairings: the purple, blue, and midnight combo.

Ancient Splendor
★★★★✩

This has a lot of unique pieces that could be paired well with other items to create unique looks.
Favorite of the color pairings: the one with the purple.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/12 10:17:27 )
The Ruffian
★★★★★
I love it better than i thought I would...
Probably one of my favorite crate items on the site..
My favorite part would be the Hair & the Belt
The details are amazing, it also have great colour set

En Garde
★★★★✩
At first, looking at the previews.. I love it better than the Ruffian
But after getting it, it all flipped xD
Mainly because its quite hard combining it with another items
But still a great set :)

Ancient Splendor
★★★✩✩
I am not a really big fan of this, but i think many people gonna love this set.
My favourite part from this set is the headpiece & the arm guard

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.