Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Help & Support Selling art for RLC on here

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 00:08:48 )

Ok, so I am debating on selling art for RLC, but its only going to be small things. I know on Gaia, it is forbidden to say that you are selling RLC in your posts. If you do, its only allowed to to be in your sig or something. I thought I might as well ask this. ^^;;

Even if I do decide to open up a shop on here, RLC will probably be optional anyways. It would most likely be easier that way.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 00:33:18 )

@Q t e a p o n: Thank you for answering my question so quickly! :D

So from what I can understand, if I was to post it up on here, it is better to be posted on my profile rather than on my shop, correct? I know the least I would do, art wise, would probably put a link to my twitter or discord server, but that would be about it. I just know that I would put in the shop that RLC is completely optional and if they wanted more info on the topic, it should be discussed privately.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 01:01:00 )

@Q t e a p o n: Thank you. :D I did plan on making the shop for people to buy art with volts or ohms. Though I honestly don't really know what to price it up for. Gaia is nuts on trying to sell art. xD

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 02:05:37 )

@Q t e a p o n: I'll do that then. :) Thank you :D
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 05:28:42 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Seeing as this question's been more than adequately answered, I'll be locking this thread.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.